New Ghana Shirt

Nice , but as I have been to both Accra and Kumasi it might not be BLING enough for local sales , by the way they are the friendliest people I have met and it would make for a great magic weekend 

"Eh Up, potty mouth. I know life hasn't been kind to you, but there's no need to parade your resentful jealousy on here." JohnM 16th April 2020

4 minutes ago, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

I believe it was designed locally.

For Europe sales

"Eh Up, potty mouth. I know life hasn't been kind to you, but there's no need to parade your resentful jealousy on here." JohnM 16th April 2020

You are right to say you don’t agree . I am only going off my own personal experience. The marketing company may be on the money and sales local and European are the measure of their  success,

I stand corrected, the local marketing company  have used some Ashanti symbols in the back ground design .. not sure the meaning but I will be back ....

11 hours ago, BULLETT said:

You are right to say you don’t agree . I am only going off my own personal experience. The marketing company may be on the money and sales local and European are the measure of their  success,

I think its designed for the MEA tournament rather than to be commercial.

Beastwear are doing all the teams, letting them decided on the designs.

1 hour ago, welshmagpie said:

I can’t speak from firsthand experience but I saw what they sent as kit to a USARL club. The shorts were like basketball style and the jersey had a sponsor saying ‘sponsor here’

Personally the kit is very good, but they might need to reexamine how they do things if they are looking to be more of a mainstream retailer.

Archived