Thorman

Callum Linford 98

42 minutes ago, DavidM said:

That’s rugby league . Players come and go , you lose players and you recruit new ones . In recent times we’ve usually filled holes pretty well .  That’s not really rocket science 

You wont have the money you were paying the likes of moi moi tickle penky etc to splash about best bets going local,like haven have.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

You wont have the money you were paying the likes of moi moi tickle penky etc to splash about best bets going local,like haven have.

Oh look, another daft jameater who knows all about towns finances. It's amazing how you lot know so much 

1 hour ago, ihaveatry said:

And haven will now have to go the opposite way and bring out of county players in making some locals available so its a bit of  a vicious circle pal..  Their current crop of players are nowhere near championship standard

1 minute ago, town4me said:

And haven will now have to go the opposite way and bring out of county players in so its a bit of  a vicious circle pal..  Their current crop of players are nowhere near championship standard

the current team needs only tweeking to cope with championship rugby maybe another hooker couple of props and a utility player all experienced of course.they must be somewhere near already on one place off rochdale!!

3 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

the current team needs only tweeking to cope with championship rugby maybe another hooker couple of props and a utility player all experienced of course.they must be somewhere near already on one place off rochdale!!

Add two halves a hooker and 2 centres. Its not ofter you see  top of the table having the worst points 'for' in the top 6.  If they cant score in C1 then they won't in the league above. Hence i see local players up for grabs for our coach if we don't make it through the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, town4me said:

Add two halves a hooker and 2 centres. Its not ofter you see  top of the table having the worst points 'for' in the top 6.  If they cant score in C1 then they won't in the league above. Hence i see local players up for grabs for our coach if we don't make it through the playoffs.

haven will look to keep most if not all of what they have at the minute, wether you win by 1 point or 50 makes no difference does it.as they say a wins a win.id like to win the championship by 1 point wins every game wouldnt you ?

4 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

haven will look to keep most if not all of what they have at the minute, wether you win by 1 point or 50 makes no difference does it.as they say a wins a win.id like to win the championship by 1 point wins every game wouldnt you ?

Point is your going to higher standard.  Look at barrow.  If you think that squad just needs tweaking then i think you're  in for a suprise. Anyway we are expecting plenty of visits  from the dark side in the next few weeks but lets not go off topic. 

4 minutes ago, town4me said:

Point is your going to higher standard.  Look at barrow.  If you think that squad just needs tweaking then i think you're  in for a suprise. Anyway we are expecting plenty of visits  from the dark side in the next few weeks but lets not go off topic. 

to be fair every coach you,ve had in last several years were the special one only to turn out no good.i suppose eventually you,ll get a good one who knows what hes doing.

33 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

we always know before youz do.do think moi moi etc are here for the fun of it?

So if they leave why wont we have the money we were paying them now? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

5 minutes ago, dkw said:

Well if anyone would know about dodgy financial dealings its a jameater.

Hang in there mate we are gonna get plenty of visits in the next few week.  A brand new one already! They'll soon disappear next season when the hammerings start?

5 minutes ago, town4me said:

Hang in there mate we are gonna get plenty of visits in the next few week.  A brand new one already! They'll soon disappear next season when the hammerings start?

and there we have it the old green eyed monster.haha visits that old chesnut.

39 minutes ago, town4me said:

Correct. That Barrow squad has some fantastic players in its ranks who us and Haven would rake in a heart beat and look at where it’s got them the championship is different gravy 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

1 minute ago, gillmeister said:

Correct. That Barrow squad has some fantastic players in its ranks who us and Haven would rake in a heart beat and look at where it’s got them the championship is different gravy 

york have managed it why not haven ?

2 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

York have been building for a few years and are a club with super league ambitions, whitehaven have a team full of ageing players who will struggle in championship 

10 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

Because York are a head and shoulders better team do you think this years Haven would have challenged them or Bulls last year? 

Every part time club in the game should be aspiring to match York on and off the field 

13 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Sellafield crack is Callum and Sam on way back to town and also T, don't shoot the messager. 

Haven getting promoted and Barrow relegated is going to start off a player merry go round in the off season 

Archived