Bulls with bulldogs

9' oller

Surprised no one has mentioned the benefits of inviting Bradford to share our place. Kev being a shrewd business man, was it a case of batley not even being considered or not needing the inconvience as much as Dewsbury who knows. Parking isn't brilliant at batley hence the foxs biscuits arrangement but I'm sure the winner dynasty would welcome inground sales.

Can't remember much of bradford park avenue or Dewsbury sharing our place in times gone by

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Nah, the money will go to the owner of the rams not the club, it will push Dewsbury further backwards imo, but that's their business not ours

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Not a welcome move Graham?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

17 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Nah, the money will go to the owner of the rams not the club, it will push Dewsbury further backwards imo, but that's their business not ours

Your insight is, as always , fascinating PM.

Fact or made up?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember Bradford Park Avenue playing at the Mount, I believe it was for two seasons, I went to a couple of matches, it did seem funny seeing soccer posts up. 

On 17/08/2019 at 17:36, 9' oller said:

Surprised no one has mentioned the benefits of inviting Bradford to share our place. Kev being a shrewd business man, was it a case of batley not even being considered or not needing the inconvience as much as Dewsbury who knows. Parking isn't brilliant at batley hence the foxs biscuits arrangement but I'm sure the winner dynasty would welcome inground sales.

Can't remember much of bradford park avenue or Dewsbury sharing our place in times gone by

The 'winner dynasty would welcome inground sales'? Do you know something we don't, 9' oller? 

Archived