Dylan Parr

Dylan

RUGBY LEAGUE FANS
What are your opinions on the new rule changes into the Super League competition? Click the link below to complete a short survey for my Masters research project!
https://forms.gle/s8Tx3DGceUrCzcQm9
Thanks in advance!

Dylan, there is a contradiction on the introduction page that has caused me to refrain from taking part in your survey...

In the first paragraph it states

Any information you provide through completing this questionnaire will be held securely and will be anonymised in the final report.

At the end, in the note, it then states

NB: By submitting your response to this questionnaire you are giving consent for the information shared with the researcher can be published as part of a dissertation or included in other forms of academic publications.

If the latter section qualified “the information shared” to mean the anonymised information in the final report that would be ok. It would give me comfort that you are not going to, for instance, allow any of my personal data (that you may collect) to be published - thus making it accessible to spammers, hackers, and criminals.

Edit: I did the survey anyway - it would have been better if the front page stated that you do not collect any personal data at all!!

Archived