Sheffield away

bruner

Was at the game today. Plenty of effort, but again, discipline one of the main factors that let us down. I don't think its deliberate. I think Barrow's strength and fitness collectively just isn't that of a Champnsionship team. That's why they give so many penalties away. 

6 minutes ago, bruner said:

Was at the game today. Plenty of effort, but again, discipline one of the main factors that let us down. I don't think its deliberate. I think Barrow's strength and fitness collectively just isn't that of a Champnsionship team. That's why they give so many penalties away. 

Fitness is a killer, under pressure.... not as fit leads to mistakes you would not otherwise make. And then penalty after penalty is given, eventually that stress causes breaks in the line and the other team score...... Raiders play their hearts out, just not been our year perhaps a little naive at times..... However if we can keep the bulk of the team together, (a few loses are inevitable) we will bounce back up next year.

Archived