24 Aug: Coral Challenge Cup Final: St Helens v Warrington Wolves KO 3pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens by 13 points or more
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • Warrington Wolves by 1 to 6 points
    • Warrington Wolves by 7 to 12 points
    • Warrington Wolves by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/08/19 at 14:00

1 hour ago, Cheshire Setter said:

I can quite confidently state that it won’t and I’d be the first to apologise if I was wrong.  

However it’s highly likely there’ll be a bit of a ‘shock’ selection at half-back tomorrow, which this the only advantage we’ll have - unpredictability.

Isn’t it going to be Harvey Livett? 

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Saint Toppy said:

To replace a player in the 19 Wire have to provide the RFL with a signed medical certificate that proves one of their original 19 is unfit to play. The RFL then have to grant them permission to replace that player.  

or a note from the players mum? 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

17 hours ago, Manx RL said:

43D9DB24-82C8-4BB1-B75D-FF1E9284CB70.jpeg

Now that was talent. Not many people could combine Grange Hill with an illustrious playing career at Parramatta.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

St Helens: Coote; Makinson, Naiqama, Percival, Grace; Lomax, Fages; Walmsley, Roby, Thompson, Taia, Peyroux, Knowles.

Interchanges: Paulo, McCarthy-Scarsbrook, Amor, Ashworth.

Warrington: Ratchford; Lineham, Goodwin, King, Charnley; Currie, Patton; Hill, D Clark, Cooper, Murdoch-Masila, Hughes, J Clark.

Interchanges: Akauola, Philbin, Davis, Mamo.

Hated the outside the stadium stuff by the BBC.

RHP on pitch meh.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

As they just showed Wire warming up, in the background  I'm sure I saw the solitary figure of Ben Currie having grounding the ball practice..

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

First cup final I've missed for a long time. Looking forward to an afternoon on the sofa watching though. 

Think we'll see a closer game than many predict. Charbly 1st try scorer and Lomax to win Lance Todd.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

13 minutes ago, Big Picture said:

Views of the stands suggest that another shockingly modest crowd could be seen again this year.

Shockingly modest? On the contrary, I've normally found St Helens crowds to be rather arrogant. 

Saints and Warrington to be asked for a deposit to play in the cup next year?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Archived