24 Aug: AB Sundecks 1895 Cup Final: Sheffield Eagles v Widnes Vikings KO 5.30pm (OurLeague App)

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Sheffield Eagles by 13 points or more
    • Sheffield Eagles by 7 to 12 points
    • Sheffield Eagles by 1 to 6 points
    • Widnes Vikings by 1 to 6 points
    • Widnes Vikings by 7 to 12 points
    • Widnes Vikings by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/08/19 at 16:00

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need a 6 pointer from Widnes to make a tense finish

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Good game I hope Channel 4 are watching for when the Sky deal is over

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Well done Sheffield and Arron Brown

3 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

You mean like winning the actual Challenge Cup did?

I don't know why things didn't kick on after the CC win, but at this present time it's a different matter in any case. So do you think winning this trophy will help of hinder Sheffield as a club going forward? If hinder.no help, explain why.

6 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

I don't know why things didn't kick on after the CC win, but at this present time it's a different matter in any case. So do you think winning this trophy will help of hinder Sheffield as a club going forward? If hinder.no help, explain why.

I don't think anything that Eagles do will create the slightest impression in Sheffield, it's a football city especially with a club in the premiership that's all that matters, upto a few years ago sports like speedway, stock cars and greyhound racing used to pull in crowds that the Eagles could only dream of throughout their exsistance yet they have fallen off a cliff in the face of footballs all encompassing onslaught, it's the archetypal flogging a dead horse I'm afraid ?

Score?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Well done to Sheffield, but I will be so glad when this season is over. Think a few of that team won't be with us next year, so pity they couldn't pull off the win. 

The halftime entertainment was zero,I'm surprised Derek didn't seize this opportunity by giving a quick demonstration of his range of endless pvc products whilst perhaps sporting a crown,pointed at a jaunty angle ?

Archived