23 Aug: League 1: London Skolars v Hunslet KO 7pm (OurLeague App)

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Skolars by 13 points
    • London Skolars by 7 to 12 points
    • London Skolars by 1 to 6 points
    • Hunslet by 1 to 6 points
    • Hunslet by 7 to 12 points
    • Hunslet by 13 points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/08/19 at 18:00

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

If you are down to London for the Cup Final head to Wood Green and go and watch Skolars, don't drink in the Skolars pub though, it's vile, and worse than anything in Hastings.

I think it’s been a very long time since someone was in Wood Green!

8 hours ago, pensioner said:

I meant that it must’ve been a long time since you were there, the Skolars pub has been shut for years and is now flats I believe.

Signs still there. Slowly fading away. 

If you are down to London for the Cup Final head to Wood Green and go and watch Skolars, don't drink in the Skolars pub though, it's vile, and worse than anything in Hastings.

The Skolars Pub has been shut for years! It is now flats. There is a bar at the ground which is very nice and new. 

The Skolars Pub has been shut for years! It is now flats. There is a bar at the ground which is very nice and new. 

There’s a beer festival normally FNL. Certainly a fine selection of beers as well as the club house staples. All reasonably priced - for London. 

3 minutes ago, Yorks Tim said:

The panel on Our League is 'grayed out'

It kept going in and out earlier, on OurLeague and on Twitch. The commentators would come on for about a minute, and go off again. They were even talking about the Broncos, as we've got a player there. Didn't catch who it was though, as the stream stopped again. Quite frustrating really!

Twitch is working for me now, after some hiccups. 

12 minutes gone, and it is Skolars 0:6 Hunslet.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Hunslet FB Watson is having a match that England's batsmen could sympathise with.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived