St. Helens new coach?

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Wait for the doom mongers to say how he’ll only be here for one or two years. I’d have taken two years of Holbrook any day. 

Is saying something 'doom monging' if it is demonstrably true?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Cas - 2013

Catalans - 2017

Hull - 2014

Hull KR - 2019

Leeds - 2019

London - 2018

Salford - 2015

Saints - 2017

Wakefield - 2016

Warrington - 2018

Wigan - 2019. 

————

Without going too deeply into this, it’s approx just under 2.5 years the average tenure of a Super League coach based on the above, so whether Australian or not, they’re not destined to be around for long. 

Unsurprisingly, the longest serving coaches are English. 

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Is it demonstrably true?

Well your post actually gave an example of someone who had stayed 2 and a bit years. So yes.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived