2020 Newspaper headlines

RobertAM

"newly promoted Wolfpack shock Super League Royalty St. Helens in tight season opener"

"York City Knights win Championship and promotion to Super League"

"Eric Perez' Ottawa RL team appoint Paul Rowley as head coach"

"Ottawa RL sign Quinn Ngwati to 3 year contract"

"New York RL team sign former Wolfpack player Ryan Burroughs to multi year contract"

"Former skeptic Parksider feted at Wolfpack SL home opener"

3 hours ago, RobertAM said:

"newly promoted Wolfpack shock Super League Royalty St. Helens in tight season opener"

"York City Knights win Championship and promotion to Super League"

"Eric Perez' Ottawa RL team appoint Paul Rowley as head coach"

"Ottawa RL sign Quinn Ngwati to 3 year contract"

"New York RL team sign former Wolfpack player Ryan Burroughs to multi year contract"

"Former skeptic Parksider feted at Wolfpack SL home opener"

Robert....my "HaHa" is for your last headline here.   Good luck with that coming to pass.

Robert....my "HaHa" is for your last headline here.   Good luck with that coming to pass.

Hire a team, kidnap him and get him to Lamport, after a session in the beer garden he'd return as the RL equivalent of The Manchurian Candidate

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 06:45, John WP Fan said:

Like homegrown players of SL quality, I think that will take a generation to develop!

likely but there are already kids RL teams starting up which wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for TWP. the birthplace of RL is having issues with developing players in the game so I still don't get why some think we should be able to create players out of the blue. we need to be in the top tier with some good money for players to earn for athletes to take notice an consider the switch. Burroughs has shown that players can make the switch but it still takes time to get up to a decent championship level let alone SL as they learn the trick of the trade.

Archived