Quotes in topics

Is it just me or over the last couple of days has the bit when you quote someone and it says the person you're quoting's name disappeared? So you can't see who said what that's being referenced?

image.png

Yes.

I am livid and am demanding that @John Drake refunds us all our membership subs.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Unfortunately, the forum has had to implement the latest RFL communications rules that insist that nothing makes sense and it’s harder to hold people to account for their daft comments.  Please direct your comments to Red Hall on the back of a stale, used beer mat using green crayon and more bitterness than a Yorkshireman who found a 50p off coupon that expired yesterday.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Unfortunately, the forum has had to implement the latest RFL communications rules that insist that nothing makes sense and it’s harder to hold people to account for their daft comments.  Please direct your comments to Red Hall on the back of a stale, used beer mat using green crayon and more bitterness than a Yorkshireman who found a 50p off coupon that expired yesterday.

Thank goodness for that all my guesses would have led me to transgress the rules, being banned or being thought as from Yorkshire and there are limits!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 09:11, ckn said:

There is a bloke from Hull who lives in the flat below me. Yesterday we had a scheduled fire alarm test, and he was found later in the hallway muttering about unscheduled alarm tests that have frightened his Jack Russel so much he has torn a piece of carpet off the living room floor, and was going to go to the management company and demand they replace the carpet.

Fine, I said, but we all had emails saying that the test was going to be on 3/9/19, and do you have permission for a dog in your rented flat? "Mutter, mutter, mutter.....f*** off".

OK

Archived