Safe journey to all and enjoy the day!

So, before we all end up falling out during the match and us Wire fans go on the rampage tearing Wembley up, thought I'd wish everyone a safe journey and hope you all have a great day, whatever happens at the Rugby.

For the fans of finalists days like this shouldn't be taken for granted, we should all enjoy them.

Now, come on the Wire!!!!

Me and my squad are warmed up.

Rusia-2018_-El-Mundial-de-los-Hooligans-

Man of Kent is poised to count the crowd.

spacer.png

The Saints fans have had their hair done for the big day.

spacer.png

I think we are set.

Enjoy, everyone.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Unfortunately I will have to watch the match at home on TV.

Even more unfortunately I will have to leave after the first half hour in order to go to the airport to collect the memsahib.

Fortunately all lines of communication are now broken and we are not on talking terms yet.

Bitter sweet.

Hope it's a great game of rugby and both teams do our sport proud. C'mon the Wire?

Just about to drive up from sunny Kent to gods own country(thats East London to you)....all excited! Have a good day everyone..see ya in the Skolars section!

Archived