Featherstone match.

phildog

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of squads or momentum. This year the top 5/6 are a mile away from the lowly championship dregs. Harsh but true. Serious recruitment required this winter starting with the head coach

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Agreed but have a feeling it will.be same coach and bulk of same players that no.one wants that we keep . The players we fetch in will.be no better than what we have and if he coaching them then relegation is going to be harder foght than this year .

How many of this lineup will be taking their final bow at MP?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

Thanks BB, much appreciated and a very good page from Kevin - heartfelt and honest, some SL Chairmen should take note.

Do you just produce this e-programe nowadays? It reads very well and I would guess gives you greater scope for editing and inclusion of photographs etc. It is an excellent innovation and something that we could do with at the Rams.

Have a great Sunday, despite the difficulty of the occasion.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Thanks BB, much appreciated and a very good page from Kevin - heartfelt and honest, some SL Chairmen should take note.

Do you just produce this e-programe nowadays? It reads very well and I would guess gives you greater scope for editing and inclusion of photographs etc. It is an excellent innovation and something that we could do with at the Rams.

Yep just this on line now. You have to register with club to see it. Once registered its emailed to you. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Strangely enough, met Tuna and Young Iro in Morley today in Fev kit and had a better....due to the fact that they have to talk to their old coach tomorrow, I won't say what was discussed until after.

6 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

http://www.batleybulldogs.co.uk/matchday-magazine/

All this seasons programmes are here

IMG_0583.JPG

4 hours ago, phildog said:

Strangely enough, met Tuna and Young Iro in Morley today in Fev kit and had a better....due to the fact that they have to talk to their old coach tomorrow, I won't say what was discussed until after.

You can assume neither were keen on Diskin after what they said and who they thanked when they left Batley. Would have Tuna back in a heartbeat, on the fence with James.

Enough to say they were amazed at the possible news of an extra year....and that Kev is too much of a gent. Couldn't prise any snippets of info about any possible move about way! Can't see why we're not forthcoming with any info on re-signings and new players now, the league table is now set in stone, we know where we are and the cash we'll have,  deals must be done by now. Can't see anyone from Toronto, Leigh, Toulouse, York or Fev coming our way so no need to hold back til season's end.

9 hours ago, phildog said:

Enough to say they were amazed at the possible news of an extra year....and that Kev is too much of a gent. Couldn't prise any snippets of info about any possible move about way! Can't see why we're not forthcoming with any info on re-signings and new players now, the league table is now set in stone, we know where we are and the cash we'll have,  deals must be done by now. Can't see anyone from Toronto, Leigh, Toulouse, York or Fev coming our way so no need to hold back til season's end.

Those clubs that are run by gentlemen of honour, such as yours, stick to the convention of not speaking about signing any players from any other clubs until the season is over. You will just need to curb your impatience.

15 hours ago, phildog said:

Why won't you say what was discussed until after?

12 hours ago, doggystyle said:

You can assume neither were keen on Diskin after what they said and who they thanked when they left Batley. Would have Tuna back in a heartbeat, on the fence with James.

I was on the fence with Harrison when we signed him. But he's proved me and a lot of Fev fans wrong. Great player like his dad before him.

17 hours ago, phildog said:

aye we'll sell kit to anybody?

2 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

I was on the fence with Harrison when we signed him. But he's proved me and a lot of Fev fans wrong. Great player like his dad before him.

Both were good for us I personally feel Brad is missed more. Think he's 2 year older than James though so age could be a factor. I'd have em both back at Batley if I'm honest.

28 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

What’s going on, 30-0 ht. Didn’t expect that.

we were keeping it tight.....now 0-54

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

On 31/08/2019 at 08:04, Tony F said:

Looking at those two squads, there's a real pumping coming here. 

Batley 12 Featherstone 54. 

far worse.....0-64....the Diskin Factor...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived