Toulouse(A)

Wakefield Ram

1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Can't see us getting much from this other than a decent performance. Will it be on-line anywhere to watch?

I believe that the deal with Meridien also covered Toulouse and has been scrapped, so I expect that it won't be on-line anywhere.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

35 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

Reading LG’s comments in League Express it seemed like he would give game time to those who so far, have had little chance. 

At least this year they won't need visas.

?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, graham fisher said:

How big a squad do you think we have? 

Hard to tell.  We seem to have had at least 100 players this season and since we only get told occasionally who's come and who's gone and my crystal ball is broken Im all at sea...Id guess 28 but it is just a guess..

If there's extra money for finishing higher, think we should field our strongest team. Doubt it will make much difference to the outcome, but Swinton won there.

If LG wants to finish the season on a high sending players who he has deemed not good enough to pick so far is not going to help the scoreline. If we lose and Widnes win, then it'll be down to the last game of the season who finishes in 11th rather than 12th. And if some of our players have had two weeks off, then that's not going to help either. 

8 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

If there's extra money for finishing higher, think we should field our strongest team. Doubt it will make much difference to the outcome, but Swinton won there.

If LG wants to finish the season on a high sending players who he has deemed not good enough to pick so far is not going to help the scoreline. If we lose and Widnes win, then it'll be down to the last game of the season who finishes in 11th rather than 12th. And if some of our players have had two weeks off, then that's not going to help either. 

I quite agree. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

On 27/08/2019 at 12:46, Wakefield Ram said:

If I was one of the players (I have a shirt!) then I might have just felt a little "tweak" in my calf at training; don't want to risk it; better be fit for the Widnes game; don't want to let the team down.

It will be a half and half collection. Toulouse will be pucshing strongly for 2nd place with all of the advantages that it brings in the play-offs.

Olympique 42 - 12 Rams

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

I’m getting my excuses in now,we’ve no chance Jack Smith is the referee.

Toulouse 46

Rams 10

Fts Joe Martin

Mom Speakman

att 2154

Sykes sin binned ? 

Think our predictions might be a bit wayward knowing now who the referee will be. 

I also think it will be a minor miracle if our captain only gets sin binned. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

15 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Will be interesting to see if Mr Smith issues any cards.

It's a bit early for Christmas, mind.

2 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

We appear to be very short on wingers for Toulouse!!  No Morton, No Gabriel, No Worrincy!!  

Thomas ,Whiteley and Rae in the squad!!

Cant see us getting anything from this match .....  looking forward to the Widnes game!

I’ll stick my neck out here and suggest that Thomas will be the full back with  Martin and Nelmes acting as wingers. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

42 - 14, at least we scored the last try.

Next week's game might well decide 11th place.

According to the club Twitter feed the first try and goal for Toulouse were scored by Essai. He must be their record points scorer now.

Archived