New York/Ottawa Rugby League - signs of activity

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SL17 said:

It wasn’t a MPG.. It was a playoff..You lost the MPG game.

Couldn't give a rats  ……. what you want to call it we won and are in SL.  What now makes it even sweeter is knowing how much it upset some on here for TWP to be successful. The win that keeps on giving . ?

1 minute ago, Canis Lupus said:

Couldn't give a rats  ……. what you want to call it we won and are in SL.  What now makes it even sweeter is knowing how much it upset some on here for TWP to be successful. The win that keeps on giving . ?

now to give those super league clubs a shake.

1 hour ago, Canis Lupus said:

To be fair there is only a handful of people on here upset by TWP’s success. The vast majority seem to welcome it. 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

To be fair there is only a handful of people on here upset by TWP’s success. The vast majority seem to welcome it. 

Oh I agree with you and from a personal perspective am happy to see that. Was just a little dig at those who wish to see us fail . Same as the name for our party going to our season opener against Cas in Feb . We are the " Cardboard cutout crew " on tour.

Just now, Canis Lupus said:

Oh I agree with you and from a personal perspective am happy to see that. Was just a little dig at those who wish to see us fail . Same as the name for our party going to our season opener against Cas in Feb . We are the " Cardboard cutout crew " on tour.

Are you going over from Canada for it, or are you UK based? 

1 minute ago, Canis Lupus said:

Flying over for a long weekend . Will also catch Saints v Salford.

Scout them out!  Find their weaknesses...observe their habits...then return to the main Pack and report all findings to Alpha Male at the Den.  Take special note of any who might be straggling.....

We have many other advance scouts out there also...resistance is futile.

"Run With The Pack!"

2 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

"Run With The Pack!"

You know I do, but don't forget the Red Devils take the hindmost!

Bye Kayakman it's been a great ride!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

13 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Scout them out!  Find their weaknesses...observe their habits...then return to the main Pack and report all findings to Alpha Male at the Den.  Take special note of any who might be straggling.....

We have many other advance scouts out there also...resistance is futile.

"Run With The Pack!"

You know I have a pack of my own kman

Eight Alaskan malamutes.  I kid you not 

Its Why I have an affinity with the pack 

Nowt to do what's good for rugby league 

32 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

You know I have a pack of my own kman

Eight Alaskan malamutes.  I kid you not 

Its Why I have an affinity with the pack 

Nowt to do what's good for rugby league 

Ha...Ha!!!!!   Must be alot on dog food and the cleanup!  Going out with another couple tonight who also have eight dogs...quite a house....the Alpha is half malamute and half wolf....the howl!

Just now, Kayakman said:

Ha...Ha!!!!!   Must be alot on dog food and the cleanup!  Going out with another couple tonight who also have eight dogs...quite a house....the Alpha is half malamute and half wolf....the howl!

Yeh when the ambulance goes past they all howl like wolves.  It can be annoying when I'm asleep and they do it at 2 am 

I live in a busy area my neighbours aren't happy lol.

That's an interesting mix on the alpha.

Just now, aj1908 said:

Yeh when the ambulance goes past they all howl like wolves.  It can be annoying when I'm asleep and they do it at 2 am 

I live in a busy area my neighbours aren't happy lol.

That's an interesting mix on the alpha.

Got it flown in from Northern B.C.

It won't eat anything except venison!  Eats everything in the house which isn't kept up off the floor (6 feet)...hard to catch, like greased lightening.

What do you feed your dogs?

Just now, Kayakman said:

Got it flown in from Northern B.C.

It won't eat anything except venison!  Eats everything in the house which isn't kept up off the floor (6 feet)...hard to catch, like greased lightening.

What do you feed your dogs?

Did you see the photos above.  They eat anything.  My sister has a restaurant they get stuff from there.  

One of them ate a tennis ball and a mattress at different times.  Cost me thousands at the vet to open him up and get what was left out lol.

Just now, aj1908 said:

Did you see the photos above.  They eat anything.  My sister has a restaurant they get stuff from there.  

One of them ate a tennis ball and a mattress at different times.  Cost me thousands at the vet to open him up and get what was left out lol.

Chairs, books, umbrellas, desks, vinyl siding, 2X 4's, computers....you name it and the wolf dog will try to eat it.

That one of yours in the foreground looks to be a little long in the tooth.

I've got a Borador myself....had a rock hound before that....German Shepard before that...German short haired before that....Malteses before that...Pekineses before that.....Albino Shepard before that....etc....etc....

2 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Chairs, books, umbrellas, desks, vinyl siding, 2X 4's, computers....you name it and the wolf dog will try to eat it.

That one of yours in the foreground looks to be a little long in the tooth.

I've got a Borador myself....had a rock hound before that....German Shepard before that...German short haired before that....Malteses before that...Pekineses before that.....Albino Shepard before that....etc....etc....

When these go I might get a German shepherd.  Though I'm such a fan of wolf dogs now I don't know 

14 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

When these go I might get a German shepherd.  Though I'm such a fan of wolf dogs now I don't know 

Don't get one!...impossible to train and the vets (most) don't want to touch 'em.  Also possible liability issues.  Plus you have to be a hunter or the venison alone will bankrupt you.  Up in the Arctic they feed 'em Musk Ox.....reminds me that I have a nice piece of caribou on its way to me....going to enjoy that one on the grill.  Got some venison and goose meat coming in tonight...I hope its those butterfly steaks I like so much.

Special fencing is also required...its nothing like in Game of Thrones!

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Castleford in February might be a bit of a culture shock for some of you!

I am under no illusions as to what lies ahead. A huge step up in class and a consolidation year will do for me. Unfortunately some of the support believe we are invincible . The squad is paper thin and points will be needed early on to counteract any injuries / suspensions later in the season. Have tried to give a level headed view to some at Lamport but they will have to learn the hard way. Regardless it has been one helluva ride and roll on Feb.

Just now, Canis Lupus said:

I am under no illusions as to what lies ahead. A huge step up in class and a consolidation year will do for me. Unfortunately some of the support believe we are invincible . The squad is paper thin and points will be needed early on to counteract any injuries / suspensions later in the season. Have tried to give a level headed view to some at Lamport but they will have to learn the hard way. Regardless it has been one helluva ride and roll on Feb.

I meant the town (compared to Toronto),  not the standard of rugby. I think TWP have a decent chance of making the play offs. 

Archived