1895 Cup Final

Wakefield Ram

I watched the highlights and mentioned a few of our ex-players did well. I didn't say here's a list of everyone at Sheffield who's ever played for Dewsbury. Yes I remember Pat Walker well, but he didn't seem to feature in the highlights. It was just a passing comment.

It was a good game, Brown was excellent as were the other ex HW contingents

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I thought it was a much better game than the main event!!  The Ex dews lads did really well Thacks ran the show ... what a player he is ... Aaron Brown took his tries really well ....Guzzy played well at centre and Faz was Faz!! .... Patch's radar was a bit off!!  .. pity there were less than 10k left in the stadium to watch it ... and they closed the bars at the usual time so those of us that did stay couldn't get a beer at half time .... even though we had been told the bars would be open until 10 mins into the second half!

As a game though it was an excellent advert for the Championship!!  

5 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

I watched the highlights and mentioned a few of our ex-players did well. I didn't say here's a list of everyone at Sheffield who's ever played for Dewsbury. Yes I remember Pat Walker well, but he didn't seem to feature in the highlights. It was just a passing comment.

Maybe if we upped and played in Crow Nest park we'd be able to afford to tempt Thacks and the others back?  Seems to work for Sheffield...

Archived