31 Aug: SL: Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 5pm (UK time) (TV)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/08/19 at 16:00

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Catalans to win and I feel it rather unnecessary to go into any sort of detail why.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I think Hull KR will win this one and by a couple of scores.

If Les Cats start well then they may win but I think that's unlikely as their confidence seems lacking. 

Although Rovers aren't playing great either, I just feel as though they are the likeliest side to take the spoils here.

On 29/08/2019 at 09:19, Old Frightful said:

I want Catalans to win and I feel it rather unnecessary to go into any sort of detail why.

Probably to give your amusing Grand Final winning dreams more credibility,Catalans being a team you might just beat.

Obsession still the perfume you use west of the River.

17 minutes ago, stevereed100 said:

Probably to give your amusing Grand Final winning dreams more credibility,Catalans being a team you might just beat.

Obsession still the perfume you use west of the River.

So you choose to quote my post that was clearly a joke and ignore my post that suggests I think Hull KR will win?

I have gone for KR. Cats are nearly as bad as us.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

1 hour ago, jacksy said:

I have gone for KR. Cats are nearly as bad as us.

A bit like last night for me. A team out of form playing a lesser team fighting for their lives. I'd go for the latter every time.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I will second the comments on Bird.

Very talented player.

Very big tool.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just follow Londons game plan and punish Catalans for error after error.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Archived