30 Aug: SL: St Helens v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/08/19 at 18:45

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

I felt sorry for Child in the Cats/Warrington game but this proves he is utterly incompetent, really awful!

Let's feel sorry for the championship clubs he'll be reffin next week.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

1 minute ago, Gates1 said:

Full time.  Cas lost by a Jamie Ellis.

Clueless right to the final hooter.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

5 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Saints 4-0 Cas FT. Saints poor, Cas worse.

Cas will have a good excuse but in reality they weren’t good enough. Luke Gale’s injury ruined their season and rumour is he’s off so where do they go from here?

Have you ever enjoyed a game of rugby?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Garbage from both teams. They should give up their match fees to Stan the man and made to wash their own kit. Thank God we had Jenna who is fantastic at her job.

"Eh Up, potty mouth. I know life hasn't been kind to you, but there's no need to parade your resentful jealousy on here." JohnM 16th April 2020

1 minute ago, BULLETT said:

Garbage from both teams. They should give up the match fees to Stan the man and made to wash their own kit. Thank good we had Jenna who is fantastic at her job.

Stalker ? 

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

Gritty win. We were poor in attack. But very good in defence. But tonight was about winning. Wasn’t bothered how; just win. And they did. So very pleased. 

However, our forwards need a rocket up them. Walmsley, Thompson, Taia, LMS... nowhere near firing. Dominated last week and I’d argue again tonight. I do like Bentley though; he’d be in my 17 every week.

5 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Thank you kindly saints for keeping us in the playoffs!

And next week we play Cas, I honestly don't know who is going to win but it could well decide the final play-off spot.

37 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Saints 4-0 Cas FT. Saints poor, Cas worse.

Cas will have a good excuse but in reality they weren’t good enough. Luke Gale’s injury ruined their season and rumour is he’s off so where do they go from here?

In truth Cas lack a quality half (Gale) and a top outside back who can finish (Feki, hopefully).   If Gale goes use his wages and fee on another half, at the end of the day hes the biggest earner at the club, but has played just  a handful of games in 2 years and would command a fee.

I also think we need another new winger alongside Feki.  Claire is doing a steady job at present but should be a back up.  Eden is out of favour and could be eating porridge come April anyway.  Olpherts has hands like Egodu with wet kippers strapped on.

We at least look defensively solid on the edges with Blair and Matuiti (Big problem at times this year).

Rankin, Feki, Blair/Matuiti, Shenton, AN other (hopefully, if not Eden or Claire), Trueman, Gale (or replacement) is a far better backline than we have had for alot of this season 

Pack is decent.  Clark put, never played more than 10 minutes so is no loss.  Griffin  and Hepi in can't be any worse based on that.  Rumour that Moors could retire through injury would be the only loss imo and to be honest his game time has been limited this year due to injury so could be argued his salary and Quota spot could be used more effectively.

Biggest worry for me is the improvement other teams around us are making which could see us left behind them. 

Archived