NFL Tipping Competition Week 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2019 at 09:23, Irish Saint said:

Week 2: Good Luck to one and all.

Image result for nfl week 2 2019

Panthers, Ravens, Washington, Titans, Steelers, Giants, 49ers, Chargers, Packers, Texans, Patriots, Chiefs, Broncos, Rams, Falcons, Browns

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Week 2: Panthers, Ravens, Cowboys  Titans, Seahawks  Bill's, Bengals,Lions, Vikings, Texans, Dolphins, Chiefs, Saints, Broncos, Falcons, Jets.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

If you missed Thursdays game you can still get your selections in for the remaining 15 games.

Welcoming hand to Matt Santos  who has joined this this week after giving the rest of us a weeks start!  If I remember correctly Matt was a regular contributor  on last season's NFL thread.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

RESULTS:

Wiltshire Rhino           7

southwalesrabbitoh   8

gingerjon                      9

Irish Saint                     8

Gerrumonside ref        9

Matt Santos                 9

Congratulations to the three winners this week gingerjon, Gerrumonside ref, and Matt Santos.

A league table will appear later.

Still time for new players to enter  as on any given Sunday anybody can beat anybody apart from the Jets who cant beat anybody. ?

1 hour ago, Irish Saint said:

RESULTS:

Wiltshire Rhino           7

southwalesrabbitoh   8

gingerjon                      9

Irish Saint                     8

Gerrumonside ref        9

Matt Santos                 9

Congratulations to the three winners this week gingerjon, Gerrumonside ref, and Matt Santos.

A league table will appear later.

Still time for new players to enter  as on any given Sunday anybody can beat anybody apart from the Jets who cant beat anybody. ?

I’d just like to thank my Sunday night sponsor ‘Beer’ and my commercial partner ‘Crisps’ for making this possible! ?

Archived