Salford Red Devils

Just want to say that after supporting this lot for over 50 years, how wonderful it is to be a Salford fan. We have had our downs, we have almost disappeared completely, we have had to move home because of the RFL directive (not applicable to other clubs apparently) yet here we are within touching distance of something great. Happy days.

42 minutes ago, Essai Machine said:

Has the Lui-Lolohea swap made such a big improvement in Salford's game ?

I think it's helped both Leeds and Salford and looks to have been a good deal for both

Leeds needed a Lui type player more than a Lolohea player (who didn't look to be enjoying his time at leeds) and Lui was leaving anyway.

On Salford, it's great to see them doing well, I like Ian Watson as a coach he coaches his teams to play the right way and they play some great stuff, I hope they can really shake up the playoffs

31 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Would be huge for Salford if they get to the GF. Well, to be fair, it would be huge for anyone other than the usual suspects!

So sod Salford, c'mon Hull! ?

Why not both?

Hull vs Salford would certainly shake up the usual Grand Final offering...

On 30/08/2019 at 00:43, Cdd said:

How much better would it be if they were playing Infront of capacity crowds at the football ground right now instead of the soulless AJ Bell.

Nothing wrong with the atmosphere over last few matches especially for the people who actually attend the matches.

58 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

I would love for Salford to get to OT. 

Me too, although I imagine Mr. Rimmer would be drawing up plans to get a £500k bond from Salford for entering SL in 2020.

Well I'm booking my ticket now ... no I'm not mad I just love the GF and the CCF and I missed the latter.

October GF + last wine trip to France before allowances, customs and queues take over the experience.

No point in optimism.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

I listened to fighting talk on radio 5 this morning. Justin Moorhouse, a big Man Utd fan, was complaining about Man City nicking the Blue Moon song from Crewe FC or someone like that. 
I shouted at the radio "but you stole the Red Devils name from Salford!"

Good luck to the original Red Devils for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, RugbyLeagueMan said:

Yeah because it's outside the 'traditional city boundaries'....some Salford fans are soooo fickle and adamant that Salford is not a Manchester suburb or anyway part of Manchester, yet they will support Manchester soccer teams.... ?

City of Salford say no more.The Salford scuttlers certainly didn't like Manc's.

Archived