Toronto

UpTheRaiders

2 hours ago, wiganlad said:

Happens most weekends in amateur rugby with potentially weaker teams not going with a full 17 and they just have to get on with it

what does ? finishing work , travelling to airport flying 8 hours , adapting to time zone change and playing full time SL and NRL players in the the heat of around 80 degrees whilst having only 1 on the bench ?

1 hour ago, Anonymouse said:

what does ? finishing work , travelling to airport flying 8 hours , adapting to time zone change and playing full time SL and NRL players in the the heat of around 80 degrees whilst having only 1 on the bench ?

And taking a wage to do it! The cheek of it.

Tom Heighton

8 minutes ago, tec said:

Not ideal going with 14 but not a shock given visa issues and work etc .Really hope Toronto go up because the moaning from the big boys will be a joy to hear 

Visas shouldn't be an issue we've had all year to get them sorted. Club is a shambles top to bottom to travel with so few players is embarrassing 

6 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

My response was to only going with 14 players. You knew you had to go to Toronto so you just have to get on with it and take it for what it is. 

3 hours ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Visas shouldn't be an issue we've had all year to get them sorted. Club is a shambles top to bottom to travel with so few players is embarrassing 

visas wernt an issue this time its to do with work commitments and injuries …. stop whinging and back the club

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

53 minutes ago, morty said:

visas wernt an issue this time its to do with work commitments and injuries …. stop whinging and back the club

I was replying to somebody that said we had visa problems. I do back the club by turning up week in week out to watch the dross we play & I'll continue to do so but something has to change 

4 hours ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Visas are an issue when players can’t enter the country because of minor convictions .Lots of high profile SL players are going to miss out can’t wait .

Archived