Playoff Predictions

marklaspalmas

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 17:40, marklaspalmas said:

I may be tempting fate as the Top5 is not yet decided, but this is how it could pan out.....

WEEK 1

Toulouse beat Leigh.

Fev beat York.

WEEK 2

Toronto beat Toulouse 

Leigh v Fev ....... ooof.

WEEK 3

Toulouse v Leigh/Fev

WEEK 4

Toronto v Leigh/Fev

Four games in four weeks all away. Win 'em all and we're finally in Super League.

?

Week 1 - Fev to beat Leigh!!!!

play offs well everyone in the championship know FEV are a good side 800 points and counting proves that

the play offs are down to the players make the ball do the work move teams around make them chase the game and on any given day in a one off game FEV can beat anyone including twp play it down the middle and on any given day in a one off game FEV can lose to  anyone including relegated barrow

win in the playoffs or lose in the  playoffs that is the question 

a question that can only be answered by the players

So that's settled. You are coming over to LSV. Frankly, I don't think it matters where the game is to be played - I think you will be too strong for us. You are still a 'form team' despite today's narrow reverse, and we have gone completely off the boil. Fev by a fairly decent margin, for me.

13 hours ago, AlanE said:

So that's settled. You are coming over to LSV. Frankly, I don't think it matters where the game is to be played - I think you will be too strong for us. You are still a 'form team' despite today's narrow reverse, and we have gone completely off the boil. Fev by a fairly decent margin, for me.

Aye we've heard it all before! 

13 hours ago, AlanE said:

Do you think that’s down to all the chopping and changing and signing of big name players ?

9 hours ago, Gareth hock said:

Do you think that’s down to all the chopping and changing and signing of big name players ?

Well, there has been talk of the lads who have been in the squad since Day 1, being upset at some of the 'star' acquisitions we have made, but I think the key has been the loss of the Saints D/R players. They have sent us some cracking youngsters, who have really bought into the ethos, and provided skill, technique, youth and enthusiasm. All, without exception, have gone on to play fairly regularly for Saints first team.

Of course, once Saints took them back, for their play-offs, we had to sign a few, to ensure we had a squad for the play offs - the end of last season is still a painful memory!

17 minutes ago, MADREDNIGE said:

So have we, to keep a lead, 12-0 at York then 18-0 against Tolouse but they are both pretty good. 

We can beat anyone on our day but we must learn to play for 80min not 55.After all the half back combinations we have had this season Chissy and Holmes were the best by far.What worries me is the lack of chances for our centres and wingers we threw the ball right on Saturday in the second half and our three attackers were faced with five defenders.I said we would lose 10-12 games this season and we have lost ten but how many would we have lost without Chissy and King?.Carr reacted quickly to remedy the problem so our season carries on for at least another week.

Archived