Hunslet

Seaton Sandy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

Go back to your own forum and stop trolling on here. It’s embarrassing. Enjoy your night 

What? Have I not got the right as a town fan to ask what's happened to players?. And you will find this troll in the VIP lounge tucking in to some tattie pot next Sunday, putting even more  of my hard earned cash into the club I love. 

8 minutes ago, Town Army said:

He's not on loan anymore though, he's a Town player and the transfer deadline has passed

Maybe just injured then?? Still, we are at the fag-end of the season and next year beckons. Would love to see him back next week to cement his role in the Town line-up. 

1 hour ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Yes, nailed the fullback shirt and could switch to the edge when asked. Maybe his talent has been noticed by his parent club or possibly another outfit closer to home?  On the other hand he could just be injured?  We do miss him when he isn't there for sure. 

We are his parent club

1 hour ago, Town blue white said:

How we could do with karl olstrom in the playoffs. Has he left the club or injured? Does anyone know?  

Think we’ve all moved on from that situation. Focus on those in the jersey there efforts have been excellent without Karl 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

4 minutes ago, Brookie said:

We are his parent club

Technically "surrogate" would be a better definition. I would love to see him here next year wherever we end up but geography is always a significant factor in recruitment. Mellor reminds me very much of Lewis Tierney and such talents are often mopped up by bigger outfits..........

A problem with injuries in training and a late pull out through sickness hardly warrants the 'things I'd rather not go into' quote.

If that's all it was, why not just say that?Anyone else get the feeling were getting fed bull? Or the club playing cards close to their chest, as with the whole Olstrum mystery.

26 minutes ago, townie88 said:

A problem with injuries in training and a late pull out through sickness hardly warrants the 'things I'd rather not go into' quote.

If that's all it was, why not just say that?Anyone else get the feeling were getting fed bull? Or the club playing cards close to their chest, as with the whole Olstrum mystery.

Olstrom had gone AWOL at every club he has played for. A wasted talent. 

HW

Watched the game today, great effort by the 15 players,moi Moi and penky were head and shoulders above all on pitch.thought doran was wasted at full back today, some of the attack was slow, need to get him back in the Half's, thought they could have tried marwood there at some stage, but a good effort with only 15 players.

37 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

Just watched a video on the clubs social media and I genuinely hope we can get another 12 months out of Moi Moi he’s playing really well and seems to love being at Town 

The one of him kissing the badge? I agree I would love him back up here next season.

5 minutes ago, town4me said:

The one of him kissing the badge? I agree I would love him back up here next season.

Yes. He seems to be very good to have around the club and his form more than justifies trying to keep him 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

9 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Fui is inspirational and has become a firm favourite with fans and team mates alike. Like all Tongans he is passionate and committed in all he does. He loves it at Town because he appreciates the way that his efforts are recognised. Not bad for a guy pushing 40!!

Bang on. He is a  crowd favourite and every club needs one.

5 hours ago, DavidM said:

Quite a few times he’s cut a pretty exasperated figure in his interviews ! You’d think this year , at this level has been a fair eye opener for him . Quite frustrating for him , but makes his achievement in holding things steady overall pretty impressive . And credit to the guys turning out week in week out . At times it’s almost as if we’re fighting one arm tied behind our back . You just hope we can have a decent shot at what’s ahead with everything we can . 

Your quite right DavidM regarding fighting with one arm tied behind our back.

We must be the only Club who have a 3 week break to give the wounded a bit of recovery time and then turn up with only 15 against a club unbeaten in their last 3 and certainly not an easy beat on their own patch.That is a very good win all considered and sets up next weeks Donny match as cruicial for the home tie in the playoffs.Who would have expected that 6 games ago and with the lack of numbers we have had a big well done to the players and Chris Thorman.Hopefully get Gordon and Tyler back next week and with a full complement on the bench do the business on the pitch in front of a big crowd.

23 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Fui is inspirational and has become a firm favourite with fans and team mates alike. Like all Tongans he is passionate and committed in all he does. He loves it at Town because he appreciates the way that his efforts are recognised. Not bad for a guy pushing 40!!

And probably one of the fittest players at the Club.

3 hours ago, townie88 said:

Totally agree with this post. What is there to tempt Chris Thorman to stay, even if there was a chance,  when all he seems to experience is disappointment and frustration? 

Archived