Hunslet

Seaton Sandy

If town want to build,then build a team around thorman,build a team with a professional attitude,players who want to train and play and achieve things, let's get a bigger squad with a reserve team, let's get the club going again, you can see the potential under thormans coaching.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the heading for this thread.

Yes today's game is a 17 man game, but,

Any given 13 that were on the pitch yesterday, must have given their all to come away with a great victory. Well done lads if you do read these posts try to ignore the negative vibes. Brilliant win yesterday.

Rest, replenish & go again next week forget the play offs, yous have qualified. just concentrate on Donny next week & get them Beasted, then go again. you can only play 1 game at a time!

UTT.

9 hours ago, snoopdog said:

Maybe because the withdrawals could be down to tragic personal issues, that shouldn't be aired on public forums?

If that's the case its totally understandable. But the explanation was very vague and open ended. Personal issues are just that; personal. And should be kept that way.

But just say 'personal issues'. It stops all this gossip from the outset.

4 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

I'm hearing Tyler has left the club, if that is the case can the club not update us please, this will stop the rumours once and for all. 

Whi from, stop spreading rubbish

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Whi from, stop spreading rubbish

Maybe not rubbish?  Mellor has further education ambitions at home which could restrict his commitment to Town ,both training and playing. Personally I hope the conjecture is misplaced because he is a real asset and I would like nothing better than for him to be in the team to play Donnie and any games after that. 

Archived