Prem Play Offs

Well last week of fixtures and still all to play for. West Hull, Wath Brow, Hunslet & Thatto all have a chance to finish League Leaders. Also Underbank, Siddal and Egremont are fighting for a play off spot.

I think the table will finish:-

West Hull 

Thatto

Wath Brow

Hunslet

Underbank

Egremont

8 minutes ago, Cumbria1 said:

Well last week of fixtures and still all to play for. West Hull, Wath Brow, Hunslet & Thatto all have a chance to finish League Leaders. Also Underbank, Siddal and Egremont are fighting for a play off spot.

I think the table will finish:-

West Hull 

Thatto

Wath Brow

Hunslet

Underbank

Egremont

Kells to beat Wath Brow away,would be a big turnaround in form.

I think it’s wide open. All of the top four will rightfully fancy themselves as the best in the league on their day. Finishing in the top two and assuring a home semi final or two will be a big advantage. 

The next 3 all have more than enough talent to go away in the playoffs and cause an upset or two. 

It’s been a competitive league all the way through and any team having an off day can get turned over by anyone. The playoffs should make for great viewing. 

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

Hunslet I fancy been down with a few injuries to key players for large parts of the season and still hung around in there young players stepping up is great to see be nice for hunslet to have the full team back and emulate west’s back to back..if it’s not hunslet it will be wests IMO

On 15/09/2019 at 10:27, Rammo23 said:

Thank you sound like two good games, Hunslet and Siddal must have been another real battle, best thing about this division is every team is capable of beating any other team on their day, and you can't beat a tight defensive game

Absolutely right - a game that could've gone either way but Siddal were clinical when it mattered in Golden Point extra time. Great respect from both sides back in the clubhouse after too. Felt like one of those games both sets of players will always remember. Really hope Siddal go on and win it now. 

Archived