Prem Play Offs

56 minutes ago, Cumbria1 said:

Who are actually the champions then??, Wath Brow claim they are but are they not the league leaders and the playoff winners are classed as champions???

They are not claiming that at all,the NCL champions are the winners of the Grand Final.

14 hours ago, BARRETT said:

I can't imagine West Hull folding at all.  I would have thought that they would be in a position to raise that sort of money (if they really had to!) by just pulling together with all their teams.   I hope it's not true anyway.

Have they tried asking the players/coach to take a pay cut??

19 hours ago, Hullfan said:

Shame, gotta feel for West hull lads. Dedicated there year to the cause and not been paid 

16 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

What a shame for an amateur club!!! Should maybe be like other clubs and have players who play for the club, not the money!

Any actual evidence of this gents, or just the same recycled rumours? 

54 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

I’ll stand corrected then - I didn’t know we got anything for the grand final win itself. 

I would double check on the prize money for this season, also if the transport costs are going to be paid this season,  and the talk around the  clubs is that West Hull have fallen out with the main sponsors, so that will be a massive loss if correct,  think they sponsored the players directly.

1 hour ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

I’ll stand corrected then - I didn’t know we got anything for the grand final win itself. 

Maybe no one wanted you to know pal. Out of interest are you just a fan of the club or a member, ie player coach committee member? 

1 hour ago, JMB said:

I would double check on the prize money for this season, also if the transport costs are going to be paid this season,  and the talk around the  clubs is that West Hull have fallen out with the main sponsors, so that will be a massive loss if correct,  think they sponsored the players directly.

Finance is exactly as last year for the Finals arrangements.

NCL has always barred  paying players  mainly  to protect the members from themselves  and each other . Take a look at  Champ 1 . Do you want to be there?

If a club has issues on finance ( or anything else ) and as a consequence it's  future is in doubt then it needs to bring itself to discuss it with the NCL 

Done it before  more than once to mutual accord....

On 01/10/2019 at 16:24, hunsletgreenandgold said:

It's 1.25 k for the winners

Absolutely great day out this sat at Featherstone with The  Featherstone Lions as warm up  !!! against Stanningley to gain Premier League status in the play off (12. 30 )

And then the Big one. To decide the top of the pile.....

Get there, This is truly the best  of the Community game  but if you can't make it then you can find both matches on Our League streaming services...............switch off the sound if you don't like Trevor's  and Jamie Jones' commenting ?

Archived