116 points to.0.

toffeedog

So having read kevs chairman post before the game he was happy with the players performances and the coaches performances for the season . Well last 2 games played 116 points conceded  0.points scored  do.i need to.tell you this is not acceptable . Today we were supposed to be playing for archie were was the passion or the desire I ask . If a coach cant motivate a side today when can he . I'm embarrassed today worst performance I have witnessed in along time to be nilled at home twice this season is shamefull .please kevin reassess the coaching side before it's too late .

only 110 conceded....not as bad as you think...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

This surely can't be a plus to extending the coach's contract? Much as I really do hate to call out players as well, but if never before or again, today called for spirit, pride and enthusiasm yet what we got was a severe case of 'sod it'. Those who are on their way out after next week didn't leave favourable memories, those staying didn't give much promise for next time, and as has been made clear on another topic, there are 22 pages of reasons why the club needs change and where. This is yet another hammering on top of the rest, and it's like watching the Batley of yesteryear when we were everybody's rubbing rag.

If it's the players trying to send a message to the BOD then they need to grow a pair and man up and go talk to them. If it's the players who are ###### then the BOD should remove the coach for signing/coaching them to be nilled at home!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 01/09/2019 at 18:12, Piggy's mate said:

If it's the players trying to send a message to the BOD then they need to grow a pair and man up and go talk to them. If it's the players who are ###### then the BOD should remove the coach for signing/coaching them to be nilled at home!

dont be expecting too much,some folks think we have done well to stay in championship and we should be happy to compete. more a same for 2020 so lets get used to it. cant wait.

Archived