A missed opportunity?

fredm

Was surprised to see that the food/drink outlet adjacent to the first aid centre was not open today.  I thought the reason it had been constructed was so it could cater for when there was an anticipated larger than average attendance to ensure more income to the club.  Perhaps the loss of income was offset by the increase in the price of beer for this match?

1 hour ago, fredm said:

Was surprised to see that the food/drink outlet adjacent to the first aid centre was not open today.  I thought the reason it had been constructed was so it could cater for when there was an anticipated larger than average attendance to ensure more income to the club.  Perhaps the loss of income was offset by the increase in the price of beer for this match?

maybe we dont need extra income,everything fine and dandy dont yer know.

The pre match notes I read online alluded to continuing ground improvements in the off season and improving admin. What the hell for or should I say who the hell For!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

4 hours ago, fredm said:

You'll have to ask the franchise owners about that, Fred. 

I always thought that the club run that outlet, and as for the beer the price as not changed in two seasons yet the wholesale price as gone up twice from the brewers and also through the chancellor, agreed that with this being the last home match of the season they could have held off until next season,

Archived