Leigh Again!

Kayakman

2 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Well it looks like the Wolfpack will be welcoming back a number of our traded lads...I wish them all the best but "LEIGH MUST BE SOUNDLY DEFEATED!"

As we all know Kman, it's the last game of the playoffs that is critical.?

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

4 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Let them send their best and leave the rest.....a good thrashing is called for...hope Beaumont comes to see it personally.

Hi Kayakman, he's in Italy next weekend, some silly Lamborghini rally, his older brother said this to me last week.  We are playing terrible at the moment, you will get your wish. ?

20 minutes ago, clogdance said:

Hi Kayakman, he's in Italy next weekend, some silly Lamborghini rally, his older brother said this to me last week.  We are playing terrible at the moment, you will get your wish. ?

Don't try your old scams with us.....not falling for it.   We will be ready.

is it not more beneficial for Leigh to finish lower down the ladder than 3rd? I recall hearing on a podcast that the 3rd place team gets really screwed with travel so 4th or 5th is actually preferable if Toronto and Toulouse are 1st and 2nd? I expect leigh to save their strength for the travels ahead as they know they are in the payoffs and lots of travel is coming.

On 04/09/2019 at 13:19, Krzzystuff said:

is it not more beneficial for Leigh to finish lower down the ladder than 3rd? I recall hearing on a podcast that the 3rd place team gets really screwed with travel so 4th or 5th is actually preferable if Toronto and Toulouse are 1st and 2nd? I expect leigh to save their strength for the travels ahead as they know they are in the payoffs and lots of travel is coming.

Leigh is sending over their best team...like Ancient Carthage and Rome.....they must be destroyed!

3 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Leigh is sending over their best team...like Ancient Carthage and Rome.....they must be destroyed!

I love your enthusiasm kman...but your weekly trash talk is getting pretty cringy lol

1 hour ago, TboneFromTO said:

I love your enthusiasm kman...but your weekly trash talk is getting pretty cringy lol

Its Leigh...I'm tame compared to how they talk about us...especially last year.

They asked for it and they are going to get it tomorrow...NO MERCY!

22 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Its Leigh...I'm tame compared to how they talk about us...especially last year.

They asked for it and they are going to get it tomorrow...NO MERCY!

Oh I know it's tame, it's down right TVO Kids!

That's why it's cringe!

1 hour ago, TboneFromTO said:

Oh I know it's tame, it's down right TVO Kids!

That's why it's cringe!

If I have  get Miss Frizzle from 'The Magic School Bus' involved then things will get very serious indeed.

Don't make me have to call in my chit from her....it could get ugly.

7 hours ago, Kayakman said:

How would you know what our best team is ? 

I could name some players who are missing, but apart from Adam Higson...you won't have heard of them. ?

1 hour ago, clogdance said:

How would you know what our best team is ? 

I could name some players who are missing, but apart from Adam Higson...you won't have heard of them. ?

Your going down tomorrow Clogger...the rivalry is renewed....we are coming at you hard...you better be ready...we are coming for ya!

11 hours ago, clogdance said:

Indeed I will be. I'm just delighted we've made the top 5. Good luck in your bid for promotion, you should make it to Super League this time. If Featherstone lose to Toulouse tomorrow....I'll be happy as we'll have one more home game.

Leigh has done very well indeed this to year make the playoffs after their troubles....I don't underestimate them...they have lots of firepower and could cause upsets....thats why we have to hammer them down today, if we don't they will become emboldened and that would be dangerous for us.   Leigh must be hammered today....hopefully we don't get too many suspensions.

Yeah, saw the game on a Facebook 'live stream'. He was immense, but we are carrying on our recent form, of 'one man' boring rugby, dropping the ball, and conceding penalties. Kev Brown has only played 3 games in the last 12 months, but what are the other players excuses ?

Miloudi was a beast today. They could barely contain him every time he touched the ball.

BTW, in the 2nd half, McCrone and Brierley were both sin-binned but I missed the incident that led to them being sat down for 10 mins. Did they get into a fight? There was plenty of that today. Ashton Sims and Jake Emmitt got into it in the first half but I saw them chatting together happily at the end of the game. 

I guess we now play the winner of Toulouse and York

Archived