Leigh Again!

Kayakman

On 06/09/2019 at 15:25, Kayakman said:

Its Leigh...I'm tame compared to how they talk about us...especially last year.

They asked for it and they are going to get it tomorrow...NO MERCY!

Where do they do all this talking. K'man? Their dedicated board is pretty dead, and no one should take those guys on the main board seriously (no matter how seriously they take themselves).

Today's been a very good day for all Toronto football teams. And an even better one for Bianca :kolobok_i-m_so_happy:

12 minutes ago, TIWIT said:

Where do they do all this talking. K'man? Their dedicated board is pretty dead, and no one should take those guys on the main board seriously (no matter how seriously they take themselves).

Today's been a very good day for all Toronto football teams. And an even better one for Bianca :kolobok_i-m_so_happy:

Ahh TIWIT, to be young and naive again...there is another place where the anti Toronto mouthpieces/posters hang out...there is a great love of our former coach, Paul Rowley, there.  They just love us up over there, they just can't get enough of Toronto!

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

Ahh TIWIT, to be young and naive again...there is another place where the anti Toronto mouthpieces/posters hang out...there is a great love of our former coach, Paul Rowley, there.  They just love us up over there, they just can't get enough of Toronto!

Sounds too nasty for me. I think I'll just stay here.

16 hours ago, Kayakman said:

How many times do I have to tell you? STOP looking at other forums!??

3 minutes ago, Canis Lupus said:

Yes there will always be a bit of spice due to our initial roster causing ill feeling but Saturday was just wrong. It wasn't just one incident so no argument for heat of the moment it was a tactic and they rightly got called out for it.

They will do it every time that they play us...they are Leigh and that is just the way they are...its their nature...permeates down from the owner....that man is a lunatic.

Jake Emmitt has been banned for 2 games...

Jake Emmitt (Leigh) – Grade B Stands On – 2 Match Penalty Notice
Ryan Brierley (Leigh) – Grade A Other Contrary Behaviour – 0 Match Penalty Notice
Jake Emmitt (Leigh) – Grade A Punching – 0 Match Penalty Notice
Gadwin Springer (Toronto) – Grade A Punching – 0 Match Penalty Notice

1 hour ago, clogdance said:

Jake Emmitt has been banned for 2 games...

Jake Emmitt (Leigh) – Grade B Stands On – 2 Match Penalty Notice
Ryan Brierley (Leigh) – Grade A Other Contrary Behaviour – 0 Match Penalty Notice
Jake Emmitt (Leigh) – Grade A Punching – 0 Match Penalty Notice
Gadwin Springer (Toronto) – Grade A Punching – 0 Match Penalty Notice

I would have only given him one to be honest.

On 09/09/2019 at 11:56, Kayakman said:

It will always be like that when we play Leigh...ALWAYS!

Like i have said before teams coached by Paul Rowley play good rugby but in the end only know how to be dirty. And when two of his former teams play, well what do you expect?.

19 minutes ago, The Lad said:

Like i have said before teams coached by Paul Rowley play good rugby but in the end only know how to be dirty. And when two of his former teams play, well what do you expect?.

Exactly.

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 10:01, Canis Lupus said:

This is no longer a Rowley team and doesn't play that way. Yes they can mix it when required but no longer required to play that way thankfully. Admittedly there are still on field issues I would like addressed but they are certainly not a Rowley type team.

I think we had a few players that were the cause of most troubles. Bussey was a loose cannon and Emitt could be bad but he really cleaned his act up at the end.

Leigh and TWP weren't Rowley teams this past weekend, it was DJB's team playing dirty because he's envious of us and just wanted to try and get our guys injured or suspend to hinder our effort for promotion. He really likes it when our team shows up with cameras to his PVC palace and people come in through the gates, no one else is looking to do it otherwise.

Archived