TV-who gets right on your bristols?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure you can fill at least 20 pages of this thread all on your own, so get on with it. How about starting a thread about what/who you actually like, just for the novelty?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

16 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I'm sure you can fill at least 20 pages of this thread all on your own, so get on with it. How about starting a thread about what/who you actually like, just for the novelty?

so do the opposite of the thread? like people post interesting trivial facts on the un in interesting trivial facts thread? 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

I actually turn over from whatever program I am watching if Jo Brand, Julian Clary or Dianne Abbott are on but I don't know why,  I just instinctively dislike them with a passion.  There's a lot of people I don't enjoy watching on tv, but will stick with it if the program is good viewing ... yes, Naga Munchetty, you're one of them.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

12 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

so do the opposite of the thread? 

Why not? It'd be a welcome change and a touch of balance, as so many of your posts are about who and what you hate. Inject a little positive energy and maybe point us towards some nice things we may have overlooked.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Why not? It'd be a welcome change and a touch of balance, as so many of your posts are about who and what you hate. Inject a little positive energy and maybe point us towards some nice things we may have overlooked.

hate is a very strong word, its just a light hearted thread about who you can live with out while rushing off your morning cuppa on the way to work as the telly bleats in the back ground for example, why don't you have a nice lie down mr f , you seem a bit intense

32 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Like:

Louise Minchin, Amanda Holden, Dan Walker, Lucy Worsley, Holly Hamilton, Linda Barker, Katie McGlynn, Tamsin Grieg, Michael Pennington, John Cooper Clarke, Victoria Fritz...

4 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

hate is a very strong word, its just a light hearted thread about who you can live with out while rushing off your morning cuppa on the way to work as the telly bleats in the back ground for example, why don't you have a nice lie down mr f , you seem a bit intense

I was referring to a career of posts of a relentlessly negative tone. Quite intensely negative, in fact. A lot less intense than encouraging someone to look for the nice things in life.

Mind you, watching morning TV could sour most people's mood, I suppose.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back on thread...

Chris Tarrant

Piers Morgan

Richard Madeley

Jeremy Clarkson

Assclown

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Claudia Winkleman

"Comedian" Tom Allen 

Christopher Biggins

Mel Geidroyc & Su Perkins

The woman with a bad squint who presents BBC South East News (Very off putting)

James Martin (Blows the Yorkshire trumpet from the safety of Hampshire)

To be continued no doubt.....

23 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Claudia winkleman x 1,000,000

Jo brand

That daft naga woman off bbc breakfast

Victoria Coren 

Davina McCall 

Mel and Sue

So you only dislike women on tv?

BBC

ITV

CH4

CH5

I'm pretty much down to just youtube and Netflix these days where I choose who I want to watch so I no longer have to reach for the remote every 5 mins cos that's how much of a miserable sod I am.

And I only watch Netflix on Saturday evenings.

The%20Warriors%2060.jpg

1 hour ago, bazzzz65 said:

So you only dislike women on tv?

I'm rather offended by that comment. I just happened to list a few people off the top of my head that I dislike off the tele as was requested. The fact they are all women is not important. I just happen to dislike those individuals, as well as other men and women I did not bother to list cos I have better things to do. Not that I have to justify myself to you. I would appreciate an apology. 

54 minutes ago, silverback said:

rylan clark-neal.

hes gonna be filling your living room with new series of ready steady cook and supermarket sweep anytime soon

3 minutes ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

Theakston and john Leslie,that's enough hatred for 1 lifetime I reckon

like I said its not about hate - that's too strong its the "how did they ever get on tv"- they must have a good agent/contact in the biz " -"what is the worth of my time to have this expanded ego channelled in to my living room"

29 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

like I said its not about hate - that's too strong its the "how did they ever get on tv"- they must have a good agent/contact in the biz " -"what is the worth of my time to have this expanded ego channelled in to my living room"

Ok,I just checked and I'm certain "hate" is the right adjective!

mr goody 2 shoes matt baker just has to do that well rehearsed  smug look in to camera 4 to send women of a certain age in to a dream fantasy about him marrying their daughter and them living in perfect world for ever and ever

Archived