TV-who gets right on your bristols?

Seriously? Page 2 and we haven’t had John Inverdale or Nicky Campbell mentioned. The world is going to the dogs. 

Or were you keeping them for Page 3 as a right saggy pair?

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ckn said:

Seriously? Page 2 and we haven’t had John Inverdale or Nicky Campbell mentioned. The world is going to the dogs. 

Or were you keeping them for Page 3 as a right saggy pair?

Pretty sure Inverdale was covered by Assclown. 

In true rugby league fashion, a negative topic. Ah well, SNAFU.

Hates:

1. Anyone on Mock the Week apart from O'Brien.

2. One Show Matt.

3. Michael Macintyre

4. Michael Macintyre

5. Michael Macintyre

7. Michael Macintyre

8. Nagging Munchetti

9. Charlie Stayt

10. Sally Nugent

11.Michael Macintyre

On 03/09/2019 at 21:10, Just Browny said:

Assclown

14 hours ago, ckn said:

Ahem.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

On 04/09/2019 at 17:03, silverback said:

katie price.

hugh grant.

God shout, not bothered by HG

As others, Clarkson, he's a hypocritical, two faced, arrogant POS

Piers Morgan, someone I'd quite happily punch in the face, just because of what he says and does

Deffo Phil Clarke and you can add Barry and Tez in that too even more so in fact.

One of the people that really gets on my wick is Nigel Slater, I want to smash him with a cast iron pan, just drives me dilly listening to hi nauseating carp!

I don't get the Claudia Winkleman bashing, I think she's a fine woman, funny without even trying, she's just a little bit batty but in a good/harmless way.

5 hours ago, Trevorkfevfan said:

And after tonights edition of QT, take any one from the following! Kwasi Kwarteng , Emily Thornberry , Layla Moran , Ian Blackford, Richard Tice and Iain Dale.  The whole program was an utter feck up!

Wasn't it just , so funny though 

7 hours ago, Trevorkfevfan said:

And after tonights edition of QT, take any one from the following! Kwasi Kwarteng , Emily Thornberry , Layla Moran , Ian Blackford, Richard Tice and Iain Dale.  The whole program was an utter feck up!

I saw the list of attendees and decided I'd be better spending time reading instead. The one saving grace was that Farage wasn't on it, he must have had something else to do last night.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

14 hours ago, DavidM said:

Richard Osman . His ‘ I’m so witty ‘ smugness , unfunny banter , and his interjections on pointless making him look like he knows everything but are the most pointless thing  about the whole show

Turn his computer off in front of him, and see how clever he is then.

It's not a who, but a what.

Who Do You Think You Are? on BBC1. Celebs have their family trees traced back a few generations and see if there is any skeletons in the cupboard. This series has been a total wash out. The only one of any interest was the Whitehalls, when they discovered an ancestor that was a wicked landowner/Tory MP, and Jack's sniping was funnier than his usual stuff.

But how many times do we have to see celeb's getting upset when presented with death certificates of Victorian Child mortality? People had multiple birth in those days because of lack of contraception, and high infant deaths because of cholera, TB, etc. This is not surprising, so the constant "OH, NOOOO, not another one", when presented with yet another death certificate.

I think the worst example was Danny Dyer, who had a dubious link back to royalty, and now thinks he is Lord Dyer or something, he is a joke.

15 hours ago, M j M said:

Ben Fogle

Shane Richie

Chris Cillizza

Ari Melber

Sue Barker

Karun Chandhok

Inverdale, of course

In Rugby League Phil Caplan, Alex Simmons, Ray Hadley

great call on karun, tells merc how to do it and hes only skilled in a battery car. really annoying voice for tv too and gets most things wrong.

On 03/09/2019 at 21:33, Exiled Townie said:

I actually turn over from whatever program I am watching if Jo Brand, Julian Clary or Dianne Abbott are on but I don't know why,  I just instinctively dislike them with a passion.  There's a lot of people I don't enjoy watching on tv, but will stick with it if the program is good viewing ... yes, Naga Munchetty, you're one of them.

I've met Jo. She's ace. Talked nursing more than owt else. She's still a great advocate of nursing as a career.  Top lass. If she hadn't taken up comedy she'd be director of nursing now. Far sighted lass.

piers morgan and naga munchetty seem to be repeat offenders in this thread, don't know why they have guests on itv morning show as piers simply wont let anyone speak more than half a word without talking over them 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

There’s also those people who tv totally saturate you with . They think they’re popular so they shove them on endlessly to irritating proportions . That Romesh whatsisface seems to be one at present . Michael McIntyre is always a bbc fave for that to .

Archived