TV-who gets right on your bristols?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, LEEDSLADGONE SOUTH said:

Anybody on strictly. 

I will not have you, or anyone else, say bad things about my Nadiya...  Even my wife accepts that she's someone I can letch at with impunity while on telly in my own house.  And Amy, the Welsh lass, now she's another one, only just behind Nadiya.

?

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Most of todays so called stand up "comedians" who march up and down the stage telling some pointless story that goes on forever and who only get a laugh when they swear or end the story with "seriously mate ? " .,,,,,,,,,,,oh and Jimmy Carrs put on laugh .

1 hour ago, ivans82 said:

Most of todays so called stand up "comedians" who march up and down the stage telling some pointless story that goes on forever and who only get a laugh when they swear or end the story with "seriously mate ? " .

Agree 100% with you on that one.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

23 minutes ago, Trevorkfevfan said:

These just keep on coming! Ann Widdecombe!

Has she officially become a TV celeb?

Any presenter on Calender. ITV have seemingly delivered time travel without our knowledge.

Learn to listen without distortion and learn to look without imagination.

All news presenters these days seem to be @zoles. Give me the facts and f-off.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 19:47, DavidM said:

Richard Osman . His ‘ I’m so witty ‘ smugness , unfunny banter , and his interjections on pointless making him look like he knows everything but are the most pointless thing  about the whole show

And the stupid "lockdown" chant with Alexander Armstrong whenever the scores are tied.  And his constant referring to soccer, with soccer references even when the question isn't about soccer.  I don't know who dreams up the questions on this show, but a year or so back one of the categories was "Wigan" and there wasn't a mention of TGG.  Indeed mentions of it on this show are as rare as hen's teeth.  Unlike soccer.  Did I mention I hate soccer.  Oh' and the constant repetition of questions about elements.  My wife loves this show, but even she's fed up of the constant soccer references.  In fact now when soccer comes up as a question we switch immediately to The Chase.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Any presenter, participant, z list celebrity, editor, producer, clapper board holder, tea fetcher, sound recorder etc. that are part of any Reality show on any TV anywhere in the world.

Years ago, just after the first Big Brother series finished - which I religiously avoided - I was talking to a cameraman who worked for Talkback Productions.  He said that Reality shows would be the future as they cost sod all to produce and I thought he was wrong ... arrrrrrrggggghhhh! 

On 08/09/2019 at 19:54, ckn said:

I will not have you, or anyone else, say bad things about my Nadiya...  Even my wife accepts that she's someone I can letch at with impunity while on telly in my own house.  And Amy, the Welsh lass, now she's another one, only just behind Nadiya.

?

well if you're purely perving that's acceptable

I look forward to seeing the ex-lady footballer strut her stuff. 

Archived