Priceless coverage for rugby league

5 hours ago, Yorkshire Knight said:

Bleacher Report tweeted this monster hit from the NRL. For those who don’t know, Bleacher Report is one of the most popular sports websites in the USA. On top of that, a few NBA players shared the clip. 

Great hit but even greater that he just got up and played the ball - even though he must have been hurting badly.....

Rugby League - a sport where shape and size does not limit your potential

Have seen this video posted a few times on Instagram also, from a few US based posters. One being a former NFL (i think) player turned Instagram influencer.

Tafua came up with a couple of other bell ringers in this game also.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

You've always got to try and get up even when it's absolutely caning, never try let your oppo show that he's hurt you, it's as much mental as it is physical IMHO. I would always try to (legally) hurt the biggest man on the opposition first tackle up, even if it hurt me as much, puts doubt in their heads, do it again and again, bust them up physically and mentally, humans are humans no matter how big and strong/tough you are. But, if they best you at the end of the day all you can do is doff your cap and say well done son, I'll get you back more next time.

5 minutes ago, RugbyLeagueMan said:

What does that role comprise?

####### about online talking a load of nonsense all day.

Kind of like everyone on here but making a huge amount of money doing it.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived