Donny

Spike

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riley has been pants all year and isn't Championship standard, Susino (who is class and way way too good for L1) is off to Featherstone and Walker hasn't been the same since he joined the CNC force. One thing.... I think Tee will possibly come back to town ???

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Jesus is this knock Havens team lol, if you were promoted you would be in a even worse state, all your aged team is leaving except tickle who is stealing a living and the 9 amateurs approached for next year not 1 has committed, Caine Barnes will be at Haven next year if Haven go up and Town don’t.

39 minutes ago, Cumbria RL said:

Jesus is this knock Havens team lol, if you were promoted you would be in a even worse state, all your aged team is leaving except tickle who is stealing a living and the 9 amateurs approached for next year not 1 has committed, Caine Barnes will be at Haven next year if Haven go up and Town don’t.

That's a bit disrespectful to Danny isn't it Jonty? 

You sure about all those leaving??

1 hour ago, Cumbria RL said:

Rumour has it Barnes approached haven  about signing next year but was asking for too much coin...

3 hours ago, Cumbria RL said:

I take it you haven't watched much of Tickle in a Town shirt then? 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

2 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Rumour has it Barnes approached haven  about signing next year but was asking for too much coin...

It's up to wigan where Barnes goes and I think probably he knows that ?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

4 hours ago, Cumbria RL said:

Obviously don't know much about Rugby League or have not watched the Man playing this season if you think he is stealing a living at Town.

If Caine leaves fair enough but he will not be picking up many winning pays hence why he is probably asking for a higher Contract figure.

4 hours ago, Cumbria RL said:

Caine will not be a Haven player next year marra and that's a fact ?

On 05/09/2019 at 21:56, town4me said:

Not a dig but how many of the haven squad do you think are championship standard especially with the lowest points for in the top 6 in C1. Also I believe the barrow fans will happily order a taxi from barrow to whitehaven for the two players you are rumoured to be getting from down There

IMO I would say Forster, Aye, Shackley, Burns are the only ones who would look comfortable in Championship 1. The difference between haven and last year's champions York being that they had built steadily for 3 seasons and probably 75% of the team were good enough to move up, their league position proves that. I personally think the transition to Champ 1 is too big a step for most clubs. I think the only way forward is to go back to 2 divisions and scrap the daft cup comps they keep coming up with. 

17 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

IMO I would say Forster, Aye, Shackley, Burns are the only ones who would look comfortable in Championship 1. The difference between haven and last year's champions York being that they had built steadily for 3 seasons and probably 75% of the team were good enough to move up, their league position proves that. I personally think the transition to Champ 1 is too big a step for most clubs. I think the only way forward is to go back to 2 divisions and scrap the daft cup comps they keep coming up with. 

Forster, Dion, Taylor, burns, Brett, Jake moore, shacks, Thompson, all easily champ standard  and that's just from this season who knows who we are gonna get in the off-season 

Archived