32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Hull FC

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

In what is apparently the biggest league game of his coaching career, Radford reckons there'll be a "couple of kicks in it"...

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/hull-fc-lee-radford-castleford-3285120

I'm not so sure myself. 

18-0 already, Radford is absolutely clueless, he won't walk, which would make a fraud/liar as well.

3 minutes ago, MZH said:

Manu in lazy defence shocker.

Game over, season over. Fingers crossed it's Radford's tenure over aswell.

Not a chance Radford will go..I am sorry to say. Another dud end to a season.

I would be happy with a backroom staff clearout. Get something freshened up.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

6 minutes ago, MZH said:

How is it possible to get the numbers so wrong when you have just made a dominant tackle and it's a really slow ptb? Cas must have had a 6 on 3 there. Our defence this year has been shamefully bad.

it's not just this year though, I already pointed out elsewhere that despite the 'Radford will shore up our defence' we've conceded more pretty much every season )per match) since he's been in charge compared to Gentle who had an inferior squad and a bunch of youngsters to shore up our disastrous injury woes in 12/13.

Radford should walk unless we somehow score four times without reply, 20-0 already.

I actually voted in this thread a cas win. I wasnt wrong.

Just dont believe in FC anymore.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

4 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

If I didn’t know better I might think Manu deliberately gave away that ruck penalty  

Manu, Minichello were only kept on this year as the club tried to pay them in part last year with 'profits' through investment in the clubs headline sponsor (a property management company). That failed and they were owed a substantial amount so were retained instead of releasing and paid above what their true value/salary was (and I think others as well), both well past their sell by date.

1 minute ago, snapski said:

Have to award a try now because its sent up as a try, even though its short of the line. Absolute nonsense 

I think it was short of the line initially but his hand/wrist never left the ball and it got there on the bounce.

Archived