Fri 6th Sept : SL : Hull Kingston Rovers v London Broncos KO 7:45pm Sky TV

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • London Broncos

What a brain donor move by Masoe.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Mose Masoe, classic third man in cheap shot he's been doing ever since he came on.

Unfortunately it took out Keinhorst who's been having a bit of a game for Rervers.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Bright stuff by London too. Ten minutes to plan a last-tackle move and it is a one-out drive into a set defence.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Click said:

Haven't read the earlier comments yet - But is it just because I'm a London fan that I thought that shot by Masoe's shot was clearly high on Dixon? His shoulder is straight to the head. But the commentary team hasn't mentioned it at all.

Looked high to me too. Listening to the Wire game on the radio but I imagine Barrie bellowed 'GREAT SHOT'.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Is the game on any internet radio

BBC London and BBC Humberside.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Since when can you stone cold drop it then swing a boot at it

Well me and Scotchy had a lengthy ' discussion ' about it a few years back when McGuire did it for Leeds , that was a knock on , and so was this 

Not caught much of it as I’ve been watching the Scotland-Russia football game, but it just makes me smile to see and hear those London fans enjoying themselves. They deserve to stay up for their dedication alone in making such a trip for a Friday night Sky game. 

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

Absolutely. Soory for the injured lad but Masoe should be sanctioned. Outrageous. 

He's lucky Dixon clearly has quite a hard head, because he didn't react to it at all. He just smiled up at him from the floor.

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

Absolutely. Soory for the injured lad but Masoe should be sanctioned. Outrageous. 

Agreed. It was a reckless challenge. It shouldn't matter who gets hurt, if anyone. If you go in like that it's no great surprise that someone will be.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

Not caught much of it as I’ve been watching the Scotland-Russia football game, but it just makes me smile to see and hear those London fans enjoying themselves. They deserve to stay up for their dedication alone in making such a trip for a Friday night Sky game. 

There was quite a few of us that were making the trip on Sunday, but it got moved to the Friday a couple weeks ago, and couldn't make the trip up on a Friday at such short notice.

Archived