Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • London Broncos

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Child, handled that brilliantly you ****head.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Would love to know what McGuire would have to do to get penalised.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Abicus said:

I cannot believe how poor London's options have been. That kick was never on and was the 4th! If they can earn a repeat set, and set of camp on Hull's line - they'll probably score.

But it’s precisely that kind of $hit or bust play why they aren’t yet relegated 

That was such a hopeless kick by Abdull with a five on three out wide.

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Phil was on about this Yates being in the dream team . Is it that good really ? Can’t say he really makes you notice him 

I've noticed him pretty much every time I've seen him play, mostly his defence. I think he's had a belting season to be fair. 

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Phil was on about this Yates being in the dream team . Is it that good really ? Can’t say he really makes you notice him 

He's an incredible workhorse. He will tackle anything put infront of him, and he will do his best to try and ensure he's the one infront of the guy carrying the ball as much as possible. His tackling technique is great also.

His only real problem is that he is quite small, so he struggles to make impact with ball in hand on occasions. 

I think he'll shine brighter if he has some bigger players around him allowing him to make some good runs.

London have a 4 on 2 advantage and Abdull comes up with a lame kick which is easily diffused.

Is he thinking about next year's contract?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Masoe all over Batty and Child pings batty for not playing the ball properly, that's because you wouldn't tell MM to get off the tackled player and allow him to ptb, inept or instructions from RFL to ensure one of the better supported teams gets the 50/50 calls?

Archived