Fri 6th Sept : SL : Hull Kingston Rovers v London Broncos KO 7:45pm Sky TV

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • London Broncos

1 minute ago, Click said:

The hit by Masoe? He struggles to make a tackle where he doesn't contact a players head.

Yeah that one.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Click said:

He's an incredible workhorse. He will tackle anything put infront of him, and he will do his best to try and ensure he's the one infront of the guy carrying the ball as much as possible. His tackling technique is great also.

His only real problem is that he is quite small, so he struggles to make impact with ball in hand on occasions. 

I think he'll shine brighter if he has some bigger players around him allowing him to make some good runs.

Yeh I’ve not seen much of him , just on telly . Just was an interesting call from Clarke . I think you’re right on the snippets I see. Looks a tackling machine but as you say not the biggest in impact with the ball 

2 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

That was dodgy by Abdul, I eluded to him earlier on. 

Right because no player has ever made errors in judgement when under pressure, give it up, why not just say what you mean and call him a cheat/fraud/game thrower?

Again, whatever happens to this London team this year, they have been remarkable. They never know when they are beaten.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived