41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • London Broncos

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Is there any way Trinity lose but do NOT get relegated?

Wakefield are in the strongest position.

Win and they're safe.

Lose, and they need to hope either Huddersfield or Rovers also lose. Their points difference is too great to need to worry about it (they'd need to lose by a record SL margin against bottom of the table at home to worry about PD).

The only way to be relegated is if they lose and both Rovers and Huddersfield win. It's the Rovers game that's most unlikely due to Salford's form.

I wouldn't be too worried as a Wakefield fan. I'd still be worried though!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

5 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Wakefield are in the strongest position.

Win and they're safe.

Lose, and they need to hope either Huddersfield or Rovers also lose. Their points difference is too great to need to worry about it (they'd need to lose by a record SL margin against bottom of the table at home to worry about PD).

The only way to be relegated is if they lose and both Rovers and Huddersfield win. It's the Rovers game that's most unlikely due to Salford's form.

I wouldn't be too worried as a Wakefield fan. I'd still be worried though!

In channelling by best Eastenders I can only say, "It's doin' me head in Kat!"

But what a great end of season.  Only Leeds and Catalan marooned in mid table.  Everyone has also totally forgotten boring old Saints... that well known flat track bully.

Bye bye the 8s... banished for ever.

6 hours ago, Just Browny said:

Have to agree. There have been plenty of games this year where I have seen Hull KR and wondered how on earth they were in relegation danger. Good attacking play, good experience, decent togetherness.

Last night they got into a winning position and then, for some reason, seemed to favour settling a few personal scores over finishing the job.

We are good in attack but James Webster is our defence coach. He was a good player but never rated him as a coach. 

Anyone remember the Huddersfield vs London game on Easter Monday? Huddersfield won by 2 points and London had a last minute try disallowed with the referee saying that the ball was grounded on the dead ball line. The London players were convinced it was a try but the one camera angle was inconclusive. Or when London scored a try against Hull KR at home with a simultaneous grounding and won by 2 points? All of these moments have proved critical to the season.

Whatever happens next week, we are losing a team from Super League with a record number of points who have contributed so much this season. Whoever goes down, I hope they make an immediate return.

As for London, they are incredible. With broadly the same side that were tipped to be a mid-table Championship team in 2018, they are one win away from Super League survival. If they stay up or not, their season has been admirable.

17 hours ago, Auntie Linzi Morris said:

How apt you're attempting to do this on the day England play Bulgaria.

I wonder what the odds are on that game being postponed!

* This post contains Likely Lads spoilers.

Well what can i say....I have just finished watching the game and just about calmed down! What a great game...was expecting a dour close game and how wrong could I be!!!!!

Yep Im old enough to remember the Likely Lads episode(probably my fave episode...Brian Glover, legend) but didnt cross my mind until you mentioned it. Funnily enough, im working again next Fri night so prob gonna have to do it again FFS Anyway im gonna drink some more RUM and get some noisy punk rock to celebrate....London I bloody love ya ? ?

Archived