Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Salford Red Devils

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was going on with the flares tonight? 

I have to say I'm not one of those people that is totally against pyrotechnics at sports grounds (I like it in European football for example) and in "designated kop ends" or away sections I can see the fun in it. But please don't sling it on the pitch!

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

What was going on with the flares tonight? 

I have to say I'm not one of those people that is totally against pyrotechnics at sports grounds (I like it in European football for example) and in "designated kop ends" or away sections I can see the fun in it. But please don't sling it on the pitch!

From seeing the clip on Sky, this one certainly looked like an actual flare which is infinitely more dangerous than the usual smoke bombs.

1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

From seeing the clip on Sky, this one certainly looked like an actual flare which is infinitely more dangerous than the usual smoke bombs.

Oh it was 100% a flare as in how you describe. Not smoke at all it was like a flare you'd use to signal to ships in the darkness. 

When stewards came into the crowd they threw it into what looked like, from the opposite end, a stairway and it was from there that it was launched onto the pitch.

Archived