M.O.M Featherstone Rovers v Toulouse

jamescolin

Hi everybody. I have given it until 6pm to give everybody a chance to vote. This is the last voting match and our scores overall will be added to the other votes to find overall winner. For the Toulouse match Chisholm was overall winner followed by Lockwood and King. Overall we have  very close scores between Day, King, Golding and Chisholm. I will let you know the overall winner after  I have communicated with Adam Hughes.  

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody. I will not be able to make it tonight because of various items. I sent our results as you know after the last league match. I have had no come back so I take it the overall result will be kept quiet until tonight. Just to reiterate our winner was Day by just two points over King and Golding followed by Chisholm just a point behind them. Hopefully one of these will be the overall winner and that we get a mention at the presentation. If we decide to continue I will do my best to keep the system going next season. If you have any comments or suggestions please let me have them either on the system I have run or how we should progress. The voting fell off somewhat during the end of the season but hopefully we can continue if you decide you want to. So sorry I can't make it tonight but if you go please let me know if you have any comments on the meeting. Cheers UTR - Colin.    

Archived