bye bye

tms

just watched reserves beat club ireland 72-10 on rovers TV inwhat the club says is there last game of the season when in reality it's there last game ever period ?any way nice to see spedding get a run out and jack bussey running about as water boy ?

4 hours ago, POR said:

just watched reserves beat club ireland 72-10 on rovers TV inwhat the club says is there last game of the season when in reality it's there last game ever period ?any way nice to see spedding get a run out and jack bussey running about as water boy ?

Do you know for definite they won’t play next year? Might do as they’ve done this year and play a series of friendlies? I watched the game and  there didn’t seem to be any attempt to commemorate the end of an era at the end of the game so could suggest they think they will be around next year. Eg no team photo etc

i could be wrong but prefer to wait to hear from the club officially rather than speculating 

On 07/09/2019 at 11:07, mightyship said:

Do you know for definite they won’t play next year? Might do as they’ve done this year and play a series of friendlies? I watched the game and  there didn’t seem to be any attempt to commemorate the end of an era at the end of the game so could suggest they think they will be around next year. Eg no team photo etc

i could be wrong but prefer to wait to hear from the club officially rather than speculating 

good luck with that

Archived