Haven well done

Flimby Blue

MODERATOR: Congratulation to Whitehaven on winning the Division1 Title,Best wishes for the Championship and of course to Coach Gary charlton&Jonty Gorley,and the players who have played beyond their limits.I would like to think all supporters at Town will be hoping we can join them in the Championship,once again well done Haven.....

32 minutes ago, Flimby Blue said:

Well done haven. Hopefully we can follow you. Credit where credit is due.

Thanks pal means a lot totally overwhelmed had to wait a long time for this but it's worth every second time to sit back and watch things unfold job done best of luck to town in the playoffs ? 

Well done to Whitehaven RLFC,as for players playing beyond their limits I disagree.I would think it's players being given a chance to prove they are good enough .Jake Moore and Sam Dowsett are two that our coach at the time deemed not good enough,by all accounts both have been outstanding for them this year .

They seem to have a clutch of young cumbrians in Moore ,Dowsett,Gillan,Kelly,burns,holiday etc who will be there for a good while to build around,and no doubt their aim will be to finish 3rd bottom or above and consolidate for a year ,but both on and off field they seem to be getting it right .

Yes well done to Haven, definitely deserved, they have been by far the most consistent team in the league.

Looking at what a shambles they were in the Ike game Charlo and Jonty have worked absolute miracles to get them playing like they have. Hope they can stay up next season and we join them, if not this season hopefully next

Well done to Haven they are deserved champions. I was talking to some of my haven marras and reminded them how they were all going to throw themselves in the dock when Charlo arrived. As much as it pains me to say it but the noisy neighbours finally have something in the trophy cabinet - ???

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

At the end of the day Whitehaven were give no chance this season by a lot of people, but they have thrown the form book out of the window and under the guidance of both Charlo and Jonty have proved what can happen with a bit of hard work and commitment. 

8 hours ago, Town blue white said:

Well done haven enjoy your weekend.  Won promotion with 11 x town players. Take what you want from that! 

Were some of those not haven players first ,Moore,Newton,shackley to name a few .For whatever reason our coach decided those along with a quality local assistant were not up to it. Maybe all Cumbrian clubs will now realise all that glitters is not gold. Looking on the social media platforms anyone who thinks some will now return  back to us ,well I'd be very surprised,they seem to be enjoying very much reminding us of what has transpired.

7 hours ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Well done ! Embarrassment can't come easy for someone who's opinions on Havens performance are rarely based on actual attendance at the rec. 

I see the care home is letting you stay up late,bingo drag on a bit ?

13 minutes ago, donald said:

Was a very long day yesterday thanks for all the positive comments and good luck in the play offs be hard but unachievable 

Cheers Donald, I'm guessing the dark fruits hangover is responsible for you saying unachievable! ?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived