Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Flimby Blue

Haven well done

4 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Yep, Matron even lets me go to all the Town matches...............🏉😂

And included a bitter pill in her morning medication round.

12 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Isn't that more a reflection of Towns failings to keep them other than Havens ? 

Yes

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brad hepis heed said:

thinks some will now return  back to us ,well I'd be very surprised,they seem to be enjoying very much reminding us of what has transpired.

Stand by to be suprised then. 

Charlo and his players deserve enormous credit for what they have achieved, I for one thought they would struggle but they have consistently punched above their weight all season. Having said that I think topping the second tier of RL in the regular season back in 2006 was a greater achievement for them but was in the main overlooked because there was no reward for what they had done. That was an ultra competitive league with likes of Leigh and Cas in there compared to the dire quality of level 3. You just have to look at the what haven racked up in the last 2 games to tell you how bad the opposition was. I know Cov beat us and Newcastle at the start of the season but they are a shadow of the team they were. Anyhow we'll done and enjoy the moment. 

• Like 2

The marras are rising magic.

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”