2020 Kits/Sponsors

https://www.salfordreddevils.net/2020-main-sponsorship-available-for-1000/

Salford Red Devils are offering businesses a chance to become the club’s main sponsor for just £1000.

This reflects the club’s status as a community asset and social enterprise, opening access to more than £112,000 worth of media value, to businesses of all sizes.

A fee of £1,000 + VAT will see businesses entered into a draw to have their logo displayed as the main sponsor on the front of the Salford Red Devils shirt and be named Official Club Sponsor for the entire 2020 season.

Entrants can also nominate a good cause to adorn the front of the shirt and gain much needed awareness.

Salford Red Devis director Paul King said: “We’re really pleased to be offering this opportunity out to businesses.

“As a community club, we think it’s important that as many people as possible are able to get involved across all levels.

“With no wealthy benefactor, we’re reliant on our own income, supplemented by the generosity of loyal sponsors, fans and volunteers.

“This innovative method opens up sponsorship opportunities to all business owners and those wanting to promote a cause close to their hearts, while also removing the uncertainty often attached to reliance on big sponsorship deals.

“With the team currently flying high in the table and media analysts valuing our package’s worth at well over £100,000, entering the draw seems like an obvious decision.”

The initiative is only open to the first 100 entrants and will close on 30th September 2019, with winning bid to be drawn at random 4th October 2019.

Each entrant, or their chosen good cause will be announced on the club’s social media channels. All bid entries will receive a lower west stand seating season ticket for all Betfred Super League fixtures at the AJ Bell Stadium in 2020. Multiple entries will result in additional collateral, such as a signed matchday ball.

In addition, there will be other benefits for the winning bidder, including an executive corporate box for the entire season, company logo on all home, away and replica shirts, LED advertising at home games, logo on Salford Red Devils website, regular social media posts, car parking passes, player appearances at work and more.

For further information and to enter please contact Hannah Kilby, 07969981422, salfordreddevils.hk@outlook.com

04 Sep 2019 : Joseph Crabtree

3 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

macron seem to do really nice kits

The Thunder as part of Newcastle Rugby are changing to Macron along with the Falcons. No images for the new Thunder strip yet but the Falcons one has been released, looks good quality but a little bland (see below), hopefully the Thunder kits will stand out a bit more. I know that the Thunder are definitely changing to Macron as well because my son went on their residential training  in August and was given a Macron Thunder training top that's not meant to be out until next year. 

image.axd?c=Article&s=1170x519&f=4e081a42-a6a0-47fb-8680-8437dcb0e544-webwelchkitlaunch2019.jpg

22 hours ago, Eddie said:

Nice idea from Salford. I hope they get enough people entering to equal what they could have got from a normal sponsor though. 

Trinity did something similar a few seasons back, benefit you get the money but we ended up with a local grooming company Posh Paws Pet Care. Money is money but ASUS makes the club look a little less tin pot.

5 hours ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

Love Hummel designs. Marvelously retro.

Very much looking forward to their take on the Wigan strip. We've had a few horrors over the last decade or so.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 weeks later...

I'M GUESSING CAS WITH BE CHANGING TO OXEN SPORTS ALONG WITH WIDNES AND MAYBE HULLKR.

ELITE PRO SPORTS WHICH SUPPLY THOSE TEAMS NO LONGER HAVE UK RIGHTS TO X BLADES SO THEY HAVE CREATED THEIR OWN BRAND TO REPLACE IT CALLED OXEN SPORTS.

GLOUCESTER AND LEEDS HAVE ALREADY SWITCHED OVER IN UNION.

FEV ARE STAYING WITH STEEDEN

Oxen-993x566.png

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

16 minutes ago, tuutaisrambo said:

I'M GUESSING CAS WITH BE CHANGING TO OXEN SPORTS ALONG WITH WIDNES AND MAYBE HULLKR.

ELITE PRO SPORTS WHICH SUPPLY THOSE TEAMS NO LONGER HAVE UK RIGHTS TO X BLADES SO THEY HAVE CREATED THEIR OWN BRAND TO REPLACE IT CALLED OXEN SPORTS.

GLOUCESTER AND LEEDS HAVE ALREADY SWITCHED OVER IN UNION.

FEV ARE STAYING WITH STEEDEN

Oxen-993x566.png

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??

9 hours ago, tuutaisrambo said:
On 14/09/2019 at 20:12, M j M said:

No change at Leeds, ISC and Leeds Building Society remain for the 13th year.

LEEDS SIGNED A 10 YEAR EXTENSION WITH ISC AT THE END OF 2017

Yes, and a three year extension with Leeds BS in 2018. Hence no change for 2019...

Not sure about the horizontal stripes, but not bad. Not good, but not bad. Though I'm sure plenty will like it.

More than anything else I wish they'd sort that neck opening out. A bloke with two heads could comfortably fit in there.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Archived