Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Henson Park Old Firm

2020 Kits/Sponsors

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The Chemics’ new home shirt is class. 

1C299D37-364F-44C4-A0AA-545A64D296EE.jpeg

Aye that is a great shirt with the sponsors mostly interegrated well - which in modern times can make or break a shirt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

On the subject of sponsors, I see the Halton stadium is being rebranded:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/channel-5-bailiffs-dcbl-sign-17295889

I realise this is not the fault of the Vikings, but not an ideal image to be associated with.

Agreed, it makes the Totally Wicked Stadium sounds classy. 

Still, an article partly about Rugby League in the Liverpool Echo - incredible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Hunslet jersey. Be interesting to see how it looks in real life but not the worst effort they’ve done in recent years.

375ABAC8-146C-4F20-81F8-5D26C13E751B.png

Finally the Republic of Ireland get to see what their 1994 away kit looks like as a home shirt.... 

 

Related image

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sydney Hornets said:

Finally the Republic of Ireland get to see what their 1994 away kit looks like as a home shirt.... 

 

Related image

Firstly, I'm massively impressed with your random shirt knowledge. Secondly, that shirt design is way too similar for it to be by chance!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very impressed with the York shirts, simple, clear, sponsors visible without taking over.

There’s one thing that’s bothered me every season with the Cas kit - that red sponsors logo. I know it’s nothing to do with the club, it’s the business themselves who’ve picked an awful logo. It just looks so messy, reminds me of that bullseye character (if you squint and you’ve had a few, ironic given it’s a beer sponsor). Also you can’t actually tell what it says unless you get about 3 inches away. 

B0BCDCEE-9533-491C-AD5F-9F2D0352F53E.jpeg

FCB2A073-C895-4F3B-9419-CAE37995A65C.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Very impressed with the York shirts, simple, clear, sponsors visible without taking over.

There’s one thing that’s bothered me every season with the Cas kit - that red sponsors logo. I know it’s nothing to do with the club, it’s the business themselves who’ve picked an awful logo. It just looks so messy, reminds me of that bullseye character (if you squint and you’ve had a few, ironic given it’s a beer sponsor). Also you can’t actually tell what it says unless you get about 3 inches away. 

B0BCDCEE-9533-491C-AD5F-9F2D0352F53E.jpeg

FCB2A073-C895-4F3B-9419-CAE37995A65C.jpeg

Do a great breakfast they do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The home shirt should be a major part of a clubs identity. You can keep the same basic design with minor alterations.

Most of those on offer this season are poor.

You can see which sporting brands are playing catchup and are likely to be around for only a few short years.


Learn to listen without distortion and learn to look without imagination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr Plow said:

Coventry shirts are very nice, although the home one does look like a football shirt

78FB4280-8D67-446A-BC69-1AA1B6F4E34E.png

Is that black and white shirt a slight nod to Two Tone?

That mockup template is sh#t3


Learn to listen without distortion and learn to look without imagination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mister Ting said:

Is that black and white shirt a slight nod to Two Tone?

That mockup template is sh#t3

Coventry Northern Union pre WW1 wore black and white

Edited by Bearman

Ron Banks

Bears and Barrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mr Plow said:

Coventry shirts are very nice, although the home one does look like a football shirt

78FB4280-8D67-446A-BC69-1AA1B6F4E34E.png

Blue shirt is the away strip


Ron Banks

Bears and Barrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coventry home kit is nice, though makes me think of the Old Bill with those checkerboard cuffs!.. 

Decent efforts.


Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bearman said:

Coventry Northern Union pre WW1 wore black and white

Sorry, I should have been clearer about the black and white checkered sleeves.


Learn to listen without distortion and learn to look without imagination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...