Donny reaction

town4me

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve seen some depressing stuff but that was down there . If they’d said they weren’t interested I’d have saved my money . Literally can’t complete a set , do any basics . Just barely going through the motions with the ball , summed up by  5 drives at the line followed by an obstruction . Truly terrible , almost too terrible like there’s something going on . Touched up by the team above us who barely had to do anything out the ordinary we were so abject and useless .As far Doran , he’s always carried timber but Jesus he’s off the scale 

First time in a very long time i have left a game before whistle,  absolutely pathetic peformance, appeared totally disinterested today. Big  big rebuild needed top to bottom I am sad to say.

Can put up with lack of class but not effort i am afraid

5 minutes ago, Town Army said:

Any word from Thorman? Glad I couldn't make that one 

Wish I hadn’t bothered. One of the most abysmal performances I’ve had the unfortunate pleasure to witness. Don’t really know what to think about it because it was so bad, apart from a couple of players there was no pride, commitment or desire. 

14 minutes ago, Town Army said:

Any word from Thorman? Glad I couldn't make that one 

He was very restrained I thought . Lacklustre , got what we deserved . You get far just by doing the basics like Haven . They did it today and , err , we didn’t . I think he sounds quite fed up tbh

The worrying thing about that debacle is Donny didnt even look that good, they just done the basics right and completed their sets.

Doran is  not a fullback and never will be but even out of position he had a shocker, the knock on when he collided with rooke and missing touch with a rare penalty off that clown hewer summed his day up

Absolutely abysmal, not a single positive to take from that abject failure. So many stupid decisions, so many ridiculous choices. From refusing to move Doran back to the halves at some point, not bringing moi moi on when we had a full set in there line, then bringing him on minutes later when we were on our line? Not kicking a penalty to touch, then Doran running 30 metres to catch a ball going straight to rooke, then blaming him for it... Just garbage. 

Wouldn't have thought that was a team that had been on a winning run. Was as poor as I've seen for a LONG time. The passing and catching was atrocious. 

Probably as bad a game as I've seen penky have in a blue and white shirt. Decision making was poor and passing even worse. 

Theres a big clear out on the cards. Maybe a few already know they wont be here next year? 

Still have another bite of the cherry next week. But on that showing.... I think our season is done.

9 minutes ago, donald said:

On the plus side you'll go to hunslet next week who you've already beat 3 times twice with depleted squads 

This is no plus side today chief . On that where you go is totally immaterial 

4 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

What has brought on Doran being moved to FB? Any team would see that and target him with high kicks as he would struggle to get off the floor.... surely there someone else who could go there 

Bit strange . You’re taking him out of the creating role , and you’re shifting O’ Donnell to an unfamiliar role as a  byproduct . Just looked all disjointed 

5 minutes ago, Rob Nash said:

I'm guessing from these comments we were pretty awful too. Couldn't make it but it's taken wind out of my sails. Thought we'd turned corner last week. Very dissapointed

In all seriousness. It seems we got the basics right and had the caliber of players to take advantage of it.

23 minutes ago, Rob Nash said:

I'm guessing from these comments we were pretty awful too. Couldn't make it but it's taken wind out of my sails. Thought we'd turned corner last week. Very dissapointed

Turned a few corners today mate, all the wrong direction unfortunately

Archived