Donny reaction

town4me

7 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Another example of people in the shadows trying to cause trouble . Lies and gossip , SS thought you would know better than listen to uninformed clowns

Believe me the information I based my post on came from impeccable sources close to the club and one player himself. After six decades of involvement with Town I know exactly where to source my intelligence and those people are far from being "uninformed clowns".  

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Believe me the information I based my post on came from impeccable sources close to the club and one player himself. After six decades of involvement with Town I know exactly where to source my intelligence and those people are far from being "uninformed clowns".  

Time to change your impeccable source then.

5 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Maybe your source is the same ex director who's apparently taking the club to court ? But he still loves the club ??

9 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

I suggest you read the tweets from the player who's name was being banded about today ? Like I say lies and gossip from so called supporters of our club.

Thought the players today were as up for it as the crowd . Never been at a home game when things were so flat both on the terraces and on the pitch .It was obvious after 20 mins things needed to change , unfortunately we left Fui and Tom on the bench too long , and Doran should have been moved back to half back at half time , we are totally directionless without him involved .Because of our line up Dec did a lot of the kicking where Jamie or Carl are usually the go to First time we broke their line was when Blaine came on after 50 odd minutes which just about sums us up .must have been the easiest payday Rangi Chase has had , didn`t have to do a thing , we just coughed up the ball and handed out presents . Very disappointed .

42 minutes ago, Bearintown said:

Is he available? Not been seen for  awhile 

He did the warm up with the players today. Looked fit so presumably not picked. Would have thought as he is a full back would have been worthwhile putting him there leaving Jamie to operate in the half’s

Same here, I was just thinking we have lost a lot of players this year

Eliot Miller (injury)

Ry Fieldhouse (injury)

Andy Litherland 

Joe Hambley 

Izzak Farrell

Karl olstrom

Clayton sutton

Tyla mellor (???)

Olly wilkes (retired) 

Any one else??

That will have made a huge impact to the squad with a lot less numbers than we should've had. 

If the league Express stated the rumour everyone was talking about regarding our coaching position a few weeks ago and it was done and dusted a new local coach in place.

The current coach in until the end of the season then off to hull kr as a number 2 and an r u job also.

An official announcement would go along way.....

34 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Maybe your source is the same ex director who's apparently taking the club to court ? But he still loves the club ??

Wrong again - your guesswork is decidedly iffy. If your input is supposed to quell what you refer to as " lies and rumours " then you are way wide of the mark. 

What made today's capitulation even harder to bear was to witness it in the company of some Town heroes of a time when the shirt was worn with pride and passion. I did ask Buck Armstrong and Phil McKenzie if they'd brought their boots but they were clearly deflated at what they were witnessing. 

What is going on  when they let one of the few talented backs we had on the books drift away? Why has Tyler Mellor left the  club? Heard from someone who seems to be in the know that he started training has a plumber and got find for missing training - if true I am not surprised he has walked. Same source reckons we are getting several former players returning from haven , I won't name  them  but I for one am underwhelmed. I have supported the club all my life but rapidly losing interest, gets harder every year to leave the ground at the end of another disappointing season. What I would give to support a team like London Broncos, who aren't super stars, whose team spirit is second to none

15 minutes ago, town blue said:

What is going on  when they let one of the few talented backs we had on the books drift away? Why has Tyler Mellor left the  club? Heard from someone who seems to be in the know that he started training has a plumber and got find for missing training - if true I am not surprised he has walked. Same source reckons we are getting several former players returning from haven , I won't name  them  but I for one am underwhelmed. I have supported the club all my life but rapidly losing interest, gets harder every year to leave the ground at the end of another disappointing season. What I would give to support a team like London Broncos, who aren't super stars, whose team spirit is second to none

Have to agree that Danny Ward has done a great job at Broncos with the odds stacked against them. Even more impressive is the achievement of Ian Watson at Salford . Small crowds , players leaving but he squeezes out great performances from his squad . I think even Alan McGuiness would give Ian the thumbs-up !  Much kinder than a broken jaw!!

2 minutes ago, Town blue white said:

Tyler Mellor not coming back, Chriss Thorman coach next year.. fui  not wanted next year. Crack in VIP today. Time will tell.

If CT is returning then he will have the ability to attract players.  I think with a full pre-season and his own players we can look forward to next season. Hope its true.

12 minutes ago, town4me said:

If CT is returning then he will have the ability to attract players.  I think with a full pre-season and his own players we can look forward to next season. Hope its true.

Weren't we saying something similar last season about Pryce.One thing we should learn from this season is having too many travelling/ DR players is not the way to go ,and I fear if Chris is the coach that's exactly the way we will go .

We need to have a locally based squad that can actually train together more than once a week ,we have to bite the bullet and build local .Let's give youth a chance or I fear this time next year ,like this time this year and this time last year ,we will have run out of players and still be top of the table pretenders 

Well the knives are out!  "they" in the know certainly are wagging their tongues. But when the communication channels dry up between the club and the fans then its just drying the tinder for all the rumours.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

11 minutes ago, town4me said:

I don't. The players he might recruit would be travellers and the jam have shown that success can be based on a backbone of locals coached by locals. Whatever else affected our players today Thorman made some strange positional decisions and clearly failed to motivate the troops. 

Archived