Donny reaction

town4me

38 minutes ago, townie88 said:

He made one try by himself when he sent either Wellington or walsh for a hot dog with a dummy.

Other than that. Not anything extraordinarily 

Unfortunately all to obvious for any coach watching match video would highlight that side to attack as its been very weak all season except when Hewitt played there.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, townie88 said:

He made one try by himself when he sent either Wellington or walsh for a hot dog with a dummy.

Other than that. Not anything extraordinarily 

Agree . That was nice but there was a lot of running around doing not very much 

Rangi looked pretty patched up--- more strapping than skin. There were flashes of the talent that once made him box-office but the pace seems to have left him. After they went 18-0 up he put more effort into engaging with Helen and the other lasses by pointing to the score board and making shush gestures!!  It's always sad to see a talent brought low by his own bad decisions. 

59 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Rangi looked pretty patched up--- more strapping than skin. There were flashes of the talent that once made him box-office but the pace seems to have left him. After they went 18-0 up he put more effort into engaging with Helen and the other lasses by pointing to the score board and making shush gestures!!  It's always sad to see a talent brought low by his own bad decisions. 

Listens to the fans to much, just like a certain john kear, anyone else see his gesture after they beat us inthe playoff final

On 10/09/2019 at 15:32, Hate the rec said:

Surprised no one has mentioned the attendance for sunday 1,200 odd were there , donny came with one bus , great attendance considering we are only 6th in the league, what would we have had if we had topped the league ? the support is here we just need to deliver on the paddock !

I thought it was a decent turnout on Sunday but didn't think it was any where near 1200. We must easily have the second best attendances this season after haven who pulled in more due to their top of their league position for most of the season, not bad considering the season we've have had. 

5 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

I thought it was a decent turnout on Sunday but didn't think it was any where near 1200. We must easily have the second best attendances this season after haven who pulled in more due to their top of their league position for most of the season, not bad considering the season we've have had. 

If it wasnt for the huge derby crowd at the Rec ours would have been top in the division id think

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

25 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

If it wasnt for the huge derby crowd at the Rec ours would have been top in the division id think

I'm sure someone mentioned on Sunday that haven pulled in under a thousand for their last home game. Amazing if true. I suppose we have bucked the trend of people just wanting to watch a winning team, but I still think that's the case. Haven proved that and  Reds crowds are well up this season despite playing in a league which is of a very poor standard. 

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

Second best after Newcastle they averaged 1100 I think,  town 1013 haven 1012

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

I'm sure someone mentioned on Sunday that haven pulled in under a thousand for their last home game. Amazing if true. I suppose we have bucked the trend of people just wanting to watch a winning team, but I still think that's the case. Haven proved that and  Reds crowds are well up this season despite playing in a league which is of a very poor standard. 

We only played West Wales not exactly a crowd puller is it tbh and to get 978 for that game is pretty good and looked a lot more there if I remember, if we played Newcastle Donny etc it would have been wel over the given crowd 

I dont think it's a coincidence that both town and reds have seen a decent upturn in attendance since the social media side of things has become alot more professional. Both clubs should be congratulated on their efforts. 

Hopefully we can drag that average up again next year. 

38 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

We only played West Wales not exactly a crowd puller is it tbh and to get 978 for that game is pretty good and looked a lot more there if I remember, if we played Newcastle Donny etc it would have been wel over the given crowd 

I know it was poot opposition but you deserved more for your last game at home in a league winning season. 

47 minutes ago, donald said:

Second best after Newcastle they averaged 1100 I think,  town 1013 haven 1012

Would take the Newcastle crowd with a pinch of salt they gave the crowd at 700 last season against us and we all reckoned there were less than 100 thunder fans there. 

1 hour ago, The Voodooguru said:

I think the community club take over days have had a positive impact on attendances and has been a great initiative by the club.

Massively so and they are the sort of initiatives that club have to be driving next season

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Going off topic,we all are aware that both Barrow&possibly Haven that there might be some players out of contract or hoping to find another club.At Barrow i would take young Tee&Jarrod stack for sure,and at Haven i still would like to have big shacks if he was available,possibly young burns&holliday,but maybe i am just wishful thinking but would deffo look at Barrow..

7 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

Going off topic,we all are aware that both Barrow&possibly Haven that there might be some players out of contract or hoping to find another club.At Barrow i would take young Tee&Jarrod stack for sure,and at Haven i still would like to have big shacks if he was available,possibly young burns&holliday,but maybe i am just wishful thinking but would deffo look at Barrow..

Wouldnt be surprised if jjp goes barrow or town next season hardly played second half of season for haven

15 minutes ago, donald said:

Wouldnt be surprised if jjp goes barrow or town next season hardly played second half of season for haven

Hope he doesn't come to town, past it

30 minutes ago, Brad hepis heed said:

Carrying too much weight last time I seen him,if he could trim back down I think he would be an excellent centre / 2nd row option for us .

Us?? He's already on your books!  As for Haven/Barrow refugees I would say no thanks to most with the exception of Ritson. If Thorman is here for 3 years l have no doubt that his recruitment will extend beyond old journeymen reaching the twilight of their careers. 

1 hour ago, townie88 said:

Shacks has probably been league 1 player of the season alongside Danny Langtree of oldham. Hes also in contract. No chance of him leaving.

Out of all the players that could be available. I'd take dowsett all day.

He’s contracted for another 2 seasons, signed an extension mid season...

Archived